Apple vs Samsung -)

Paul_JJ

Member +
[video=youtube;6h5JSojJN3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6h5JSojJN3Y[/video]

GTnomez

Member +
Apple are great! IOS is far better than the android, love my iphone!

Note: This is only because its jailbroken, fcuk Apples limitiations <_<

Paul_JJ

Member +
Apple = shit! Overrated, constantly break and have shit customer service

And you can add a shit battery as well -) Apple is cool, only because people say that, but it's not that cool. Look at the Samsung or SE ARC next to Apple and make your choice then -)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
how any more threads do we need on this discussion. serious this is like the 30th one ive seen. ive an iphone 4 an ive had no issues, easy too use an can do everything i want it too. hd camera is also quality.

ive found that people who dont like them are genereally people who dont understand how too use them too there full potential, which was me at one point. i wont be changing any time soon thats for sure.

@ lewis, nothing wrong with them atall dude, you wont be dissapointed :) too many haters out there lol

GTnomez

Member +
no mate its not, but others tell me its worth doing tho.

Then your post doesnt make sense as you are not really using your phone to its full potential! Apple suck ass because they limit the iphone so much! Even the wifi they limit :rolleyes:

Lew, im sure Rich covered it a few times (forgot his TGTT username, that guy who cut his whole bumper off on his GT for a FMIC :lol:)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
wel it does make sense mate, as its how apple made the phone. its how they wanted people too use it. it does everything i want it too. wifi limit? wat you ona bout? i use wifi on it everyday, an i have 6 diffrent locations of wifi i use. an i dont have any issues with that.

an his name linglz theres not much he dont kno about iphones. etc.

dan_ep82

Member +
i think the sales speak for themselves, everyone says buy samsung its better than iPhone yet since iPhone came out all samsung has tried to do is make there high end phones look like a iPhone! lol that is comedy, so many people have iPhone because its good they have 3 models out and every other company has to have about 50 different models just to keep up!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I have the iphone 3 and the woman has the galaxy s.

For me i prefer samsung,and ive used both the s2 and the iphone 4s.

Paul_JJ

Member +
The advert speaks for itself. Technically samsung is better in any aspect and it's cheaper. Don't get me wrong I haven't got a Samsung. I'm a blackberry person.

AdDaMan

Member +
I just ordered a iphone 4s. Should i have gone for samsung? Im a complete newb on these phones lol

no Lew, that was the right choice ;)
And DONT jailbreak. no need at all.

And to 96v.....shit customer service? how many phone manufacturers can you walk into with a small fault with your phone and get a new replacement on the spot with no argument or messing about?
Dont be a bellend.