Are these FPR any good?

dac69er

Super Moderator
the sard isnt exactly expensive!?!?

that one should do the job but with most things that are cheap, you get what you pay for and it may not work as well or for as long.

Timmy

Member +
Tuning a car is something that should be done properly, if you're not willing to pay decent money for an fpr don't even bother. And cheap fpr's are known for failing.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
know a guy that had one similar to that and failed in 2 days. sard ones arent that expensive... do it once and properly bud!

Paul-GlzV

Member +
ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!! bought 1 myself ages ago actually restricted fuel? mate also had 1 on his silvia an it just shit internals one nite an wudn't adjust from 10bar :eek:?? save ur money an buy a sard u won't be disappointed?

EH@B

Member +
i dont knw how u guyz saying that
i had one and was fine for 4 month until got my ECU and still keep it

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i dont knw how u guyz saying that
i had one and was fine for 4 month until got my ECU

lucky! its better spending a bit more on something like this... what if this cheap fpr decides that it will lower you pressure..? new lump :)

Paul-GlzV

Member +
just 1 of those thing some work fine some just giv up in short period of time? think abut it ur payin £30 for an fpr there can't be much attention to craftsmanship an research put into developin these? just tryna steer the fella in the rite direction so he won't be disappointed when it breaks an he's outta pocket?

exactly wat happened to me sheldon wit this fitted fried a piston severly!!:(

Last edited:

Fishy89GT

Banned
why risk your whole engine build, let alone the fueling with that piece of shite.

its £15 ffs lol.. doesnt that ring any alarm bells?

lol

Sigma

Member +
I'd buy one. And fit it to my lawnmower.

Hang on, no I wouldn't. It's a Honda lawnmower!

Leave it alone if you're not prepared to go SARD.

MiamiTercel

Fresh Recruit
Alright, alright, alright....I'll get the SARD. Could one of you give me the part#, I've seen some different models of the sard and stuff and I know nothing about it. Don't want to buy the wrong one.
Thank you guys very much for the help...I was about to buy that one...better wait and get something better.