Are these worth selling? Tom's wheels in need of refurb

cameroon95

Member +
Hey guys,

I have a set of tom's New action wheels sitting in my garage at home. They really arn't in the best of condition, some curbing on some of them and brake dust marks.

There weren't in the best nick when I they came on the car from japan.

I'm trying to gauge interest to see if anyone is interested and roughly what price(if they are worth selling) they should be sold for? I'm trying to clear out space, really don't want to throw them away as they are such a rare wheel.

Wheel 1
There are some brake dust marks on this one(mintex not FTW!) and a few chips and marks.

DSCF1667.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1665.jpg

DSCF1664.jpg

DSCF1663.jpg

DSCF1662.jpg

Wheel 2

Probably the best condition wheel, not bad at all. Just a few marks

DSCF1660.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1657.jpg

Wheel 3

This wheel isn't too bad but has been marked with what looks like some good of cleaner on the wheel-white marks
DSCF1707.jpg

DSCF1708.jpg

DSCF1709.jpg

DSCF1710.jpg

DSCF1711.jpg

DSCF1712.jpg

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

DSCF1715.jpg

Wheel 4

This wheel has a bend in it as can be shown below

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

DSCF1653.jpg

DSCF1655.jpg

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Defiantly worth something mate, but not sure how much tbh as, you say they are in quite bad condition and would deffo need a refurb.

Wheres the pic of the buckled wheel? someone should be able to tell you if they could be repaired.

Rory

Lifer
There worth selling buddy.

If you aint using them then sell em to someone who will :)

Its what im doing just now, raking out all the stuff i dont need and ill be putting it for sale soon.

cameroon95

Member +
There worth selling buddy.

If you aint using them then sell em to someone who will :)

Its what im doing just now, raking out all the stuff i dont need and ill be putting it for sale soon.

Yeah that's what i'm thinking, hopefully someone can restore them to their former glory!:)

cameroon95

Member +
Can i get rough ideas from folk how much you would expect these to go on sale for?

Really have no idea, I've seen that these can go for 500 in mint condition but evidently these are not.

Mikey B

Lifer
£250 £300 I sold a set for £250 the other month but mine were slightly better condition no kerb marks but they were pitted on the lip slightly Polished out easy.