Arrived today!

stuart

Member +
Looky what arrived this morning!

P9050022.jpg

P9050028.jpg

Now just for a bend and relocate filter :) Or Mesh it??? Need opinions/advice :)

Cheers Toby, although I have u2u'd you a query I had when taking delivery this afternoon...

stu

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
Mesh is so 90's mate ;)

Looking good. Atleast you dont have to remove your crash bar :(

stuart

Member +
:(

Can you not remove it, then get someone to weld one back in place??

Also mate, do you know the diamters of the 90 degree bend I have to get for the air filter relocation? :D

miller3

Member +
All i done on Becky's was trim the bumper @ the bottom where the pipes are then make a few small brackets about an inch and a 1/4 long to move the bottom of the bumper out so there is no need to trim the grill.

C

CaL

wont you get creep with a fmaf?and i see you have killed aircon too....grrr i need it banished....

tosa2tosa

Member +
:(

Can you not remove it, then get someone to weld one back in place??

Also mate, do you know the diamters of the 90 degree bend I have to get for the air filter relocation? :D

sum1 told me it was 45<70 but cant seem to find a bend to fit

stuart

Member +
Got it all on :)

P9080002.jpg

Also meshed and cut me front bumper...(Yes I know its cracked too :() and erm...ignore the plates lol

P9080003.jpg

stuart

Member +
Cheers Gee, also I'm also only running stock boost pressure.

Would I be best off taking it down to a tuner, adjust the actuator beforehand, take it steady down there, then get them to setup the fuelling for 1 bar?

Only place I know of around here is the Racing Line and thats in Halifax :(

Greg0r

Member +
looks very nice

you would easily be able to up the boost to atleast say 12psi now u got a fmic,

Ady

Member +
thought it was the autobahn one.
good to see the gt can actually keep the crash bar, as i am going ot order one today.

how is it to fit? any problems?
how does it perform? much lag?

sorry for the questions!

stuart

Member +
thought it was the autobahn one.
good to see the gt can actually keep the crash bar, as i am going ot order one today.

how is it to fit? any problems?
how does it perform? much lag?

sorry for the questions!

Fitting was relativley easy :) took around 3/4 hours to do job lot, only took front bumper off to fit it too.

Hardly any lag, and performs well....will find out how it does on Wednesday when its getting setup :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
is that just a bit of hose pipe coming off your turbo mate? surely you want some kinda filter or something on there?

mesh is better than nothing but alot of shit still gets in

stuart

Member +
is that just a bit of hose pipe coming off your turbo mate? surely you want some kinda filter or something on there?

mesh is better than nothing but alot of shit still gets in

Yeah its only temporary measure till relocation items get here :)