Attention HYBRID!!!!!

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
I tried contacting you via PM, but your box is full...

First let me introduce myself. My name is Chris, and I live in the US and own a 1995 Toyota Tercel. Recently I just swapped in a 5efhe motor, with a turbo setup, and hooked up ep91 electronics to it so that tuning would be easier. As for the wiring harness, it was done by a professional, so there shouldnt be any doubt there.
Now for the problem...
I am running Dog Rich in cylinders 1 and 4, but 2 and 3 seem to be fine, and lean out a little bit when boosting.
I am using an EMB for fuel mapping, and wired it up to the ECU. Now I have tried 2 different ways of wiring the Injector harness up, and neither way seems to effect the outcome. I have used the diagram found on this site, and given to me by several people. The first way I wired it up was I Channels 1 and 3 went to the 1 and 3 Injector wire (green if I recall correctly), and Channels 2 and 4 went to the 2 and 4 injector wire (yellow I believe). Then after some research, I found that it should have been wired with Channels 1 and 2 going to the Green injector wire and Channels 3 and 4 going to the Yellow injector wire. SO i changed it to that wiring scheme.
Both ways had the same outcome. My theory is that the EMB is some how only changing the fueling in cylinders 1 and 4, but 2 and 3 aren't getting the added fuel sent by the EMB. Now since Injectors 1 and 3 are looped together, and 2 and 4 are looped together, I dont understand how this is possible.
If you could give me some feedback on this, that would be great.
It might be faster to communicate via Yahoo messenger if you have it (my username is jareed_001@yahoo.com), or through email, which you can use my yahoo id to email me as well.

Thanks in advance