Audi s3

dantheman

Member +
For sale: audi s3 2001 facelift model ~225bhp

Item Condition: mint

Price and price conditions: £7995 ono

Extra Info: 102k miles (just run in :p) silver, lowered 35mm, new miltek cat back exhaust,k&n panel filter,full black leather recaro interior,xenon headlights, service history, tax and mot'd.

Pictures: on request

Contact Details: 07986940249 - dan

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

markeybhoy

Member +
get some pics up. ive been looking at s3's of late. milage is a bit high for what id want but get some pics up and let me see her :)

herbie

Member +
get some pics up. ive been looking at s3's of late. milage is a bit high for what id want but get some pics up and let me see her :)

S3's are great cars! Just bought one 2 weeks ago. The build quality is incredible.

Dont let the mileage put you off, these cars are well engineered and totally robust. As long as its had the cambelt service has it should be OK :D

dantheman

Member +
101k is fook all for one of these they are built like tanks... most of them have done 100+ now anyways.. my bro works for audi and he gave it a once over for us when i bought it, so i know its a good'en. i can get pics if your interested...

dantheman

Member +
yeah cambelt been done, new maf aswell as theyre prone to packing up, and had a new haldex unit aswell which wasnt cheap but prev owner had that done so its all good. its got the bose uprgade sound system aswell

dantheman

Member +
BIG PRICE DROP.. due to the recession we are now in :eek:

£5995 bargain..

dsc00059ro4.jpg

dsc00060uk7.jpg

Gee

Member +
How do you find the S3 Dan, why the sale?

Been looking at these lately and saw this one on piston heads and thought it was nice. I even sent the link to my girlfriend as she wants me to get a posh car :D LOL

Then I noticed it was yours.

Can tell me how they are handeling/speed wise?

What do the engines take on stock internals and what power and torque is thestock turbo good for?

Have you driven a remapped one?

dantheman

Member +
ive sold this one to a friend, lovely car, not the fastest in stock form as they are so heavy, little turbo's good for 280 bhp, remap takes it to 270 - 280bhp, stock engine good for 350bhp ish. handling is superb as standard, theyre built to go round corners thats for sure. downside being the sumps pretty low on them so when you lower them you increase the risk of spanking it on speedbumps if not careful, very common with these. havent driven a remapped but can imagine it would go well, although dont expect to be beating scoobys etc as the gear ratios are abit dodgy ie cant hit 60mph in 2nd.. 3rd gear up they move well.

Gee

Member +
Ahh cool.

They seem to get great torque results from a remap too, like 330ft or something? That should help in the mid range.

Been nosing around on the forums www.audi-sport.net

Don't think they are keen on Jap car like Evo's and Scooby's..they refer to them as 'jap crap'.