autobahn fmic and airfilter

Fishy89GT

Banned
may just fit undernearth it, in fact it should do, as it fits with the standard air box, with the massive s bend piping....but dont buy a autobahn cooler, i think they are rubbish,

C

CTR_Timmy

may just fit undernearth it, in fact it should do, as it fits with the standard air box, with the massive s bend piping....but dont buy a autobahn cooler, i think they are rubbish,

which one wuld u advise to get

monka

Member +
yes the autobahn fmic will be able to fit with that filter there ok

although that filter isnt really in the best of positions, leave the car running with the bonnet open, put your hand where the filter is when the fan cuts in, gets hot, if you can, get some samco pipe and put it behind the headlight, dw the fmic will still fit

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
get a hdi fmic there the nuts, 300pounds inc p+p i got mine within 3 days with no inport tax, there the best for money worth

Blak_Mamber

Member +
who does these any pics??

These kits arnt 4 the Starlet yet mate, just the Glanza i think. Big cooler on these aswell mate. I got a group buy cooler from Dave Burwash (as you saw at the show) which are pretty much the same as the autobahn kit, and i think for the money, you can't go wrong. Im loving my kit!! I'd say get a WEPR FMIC mate as i have heard these are a very well made piece kit. Speak to Toby or Sasha to get one... Im sure you can whack a filter in the front with a bit of modding with one of these.
I'd get the FMIC, fit it and then see what room you got to play with.

C

CTR_Timmy

These kits arnt 4 the Starlet yet mate, just the Glanza i think. Big cooler on these aswell mate. I got a group buy cooler from Dave Burwash (as you saw at the show) which are pretty much the same as the autobahn kit, and i think for the money, you can't go wrong. Im loving my kit!! I'd say get a WEPR FMIC mate as i have heard these are a very well made piece kit. Speak to Toby or Sasha to get one... Im sure you can whack a filter in the front with a bit of modding with one of these.

ok dude cheers for the advice ur a hero!!!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
All good man. I was in the same situation as you. Good luck finding one and fitting it etc.... Let me know what ya get and what filter you decide to go for as the filter is the next thing on my list. Laterz mate :D

C

CTR_Timmy

All good man. I was in the same situation as you. Good luck finding one and fitting it etc.... Let me know what ya get and what filter you decide to go for as the filter is the next thing on my list. Laterz mate :D

most likely go autobahn but may see if koyorad do one! im either doin toytuning relation one or blitz

Fishy89GT

Banned
do they come with all the pipes and hosing

yup, after owning both a blitz and a autobahn one, its blitz everytime..theres to different kinds of blitz ones aswell, the one the autobahn is based on, and another one - this is the one i have, the end tanks are much bigger, so better for higher boost, and the piping doesnt go over the manifold, it goes through the wings.

C

CTR_Timmy

yup, after owning both a blitz and a autobahn one, its blitz everytime..theres to different kinds of blitz ones aswell, the one the autobahn is based on, and another one - this is the one i have, the end tanks are much bigger, so better for higher boost, and the piping doesnt go over the manifold, it goes through the wings.

ne pics and where caqn u buy this one from

Blak_Mamber

Member +
ne pics and where caqn u buy this one from

Hope you got a bit more £££ tucked away mate. I would have loved to go for a blitz one but they are like 500 + for one of those bad boys.
Not trying to steer you away, but if you have limited funds, just use some heat wrap on the mani and the pipe which runs over the mani. Sure that will help out. :)

C

CTR_Timmy

Hope you got a bit more £££ tucked away mate. I would have loved to go for a blitz one but they are like 500 + for one of those bad boys.
Not trying to steer you away, but if you have limited funds, just use some heat wrap on the mani and the pipe which runs over the mani. Sure that will help out. :)

well i got 1500 quid stashed up but really wanted to go on hols this nxt month lol

monka

Member +

they still fit the ep82 too though,