autobahn fmic!

clarkytrd

Member +
hey guys, i have a autobahn fmic on my 98 glanza, just wondering if any1 has any pics of them showing all pipework coz mine isnt done too well so can any1 show me some pic pleez..

thanks

monka

Member +
can you put a pic of yours up? that would have been easier imo.

or search about, there is a king thread of intercoolers somewhere that has pics

Seanmcn

Member +
intercooler-1.jpg

glanzajosh

Member +
Repped for that diagram massive help

Any diagrams of how you mount the cooler on the ep91?

with the bumper removed and if you have cut the crash bar?

its a autobahn fmic too i think

Or pictures

dellybeans

Member +
I only fitted mine there a month ago had to take crash bar off, Need to mend the braket they give you for the crash bar to fit. And need to trim the bumper. And the clamps they said they updated are cat mine keeps popping off with pressure any time i boost in second gear ?

Mark-ep91

Member +
Repped for that diagram massive help

Any diagrams of how you mount the cooler on the ep91?

with the bumper removed and if you have cut the crash bar?

its a autobahn fmic too i think

Or pictures

Dont think you have too cut the crash bar mate i have an autobahn on a 96 and it sits behind the crash bar up agaisnt the cross member and is mounted wit a t shaped bracket to the bonnet locking mechanism and two mounts under the cross member hope that helps

glanzajosh

Member +
i cant seem to get the pipework that goes past the battery to fit :/
Yeah pics of this ? and popping off doesent sound too good mate

J

glanzajosh

Member +
still having a right struggle with the pipe work that go's past the battery tray, seem alot of pressure required to get it into position, then will have a look at mounting the cooler properly as its mounted now but the bump bar wont go on, also the two tabs on the bottom of the cooler are they to go ontop of the lower cross member or underneath the cross member?

dellybeans

Member +
i cant seem to get the pipework that goes past the battery to fit :/
Yeah pics of this ? and popping off doesent sound too good mate

J

Recently when i give it a bit in second pop sounds like a back fire and then i have to plod along till i get home and reconnect it ? Happended to me three times last night got at it this morning and fiddled around with it and should not come off this time ? But fitting it was not a problem nothing in the way battery nothing ?

glanzajosh

Member +
What jubilee clips would you lads recomend as the ones iv got are all rusted and made out of chinese monkey metal, including sizes this is for the autobahn fmic