Autobahn88 manifold with a hairline crack? what it worth?

as above lads what would it be worth?? he said it cracked cause hes was boosting very high at 1.8 bar??? ha
are these good manifolds and how much is it worth?
and would it be ok to weld it?

cant really find much bout them ha

whats it worth tho lads? i just want to shove it on a 93 gt me brother picked up this morning, it aint goin anywhere near my advance ha

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
not worth it even brand new!!! it will crack again and again if you repair it.

wtf.. boosting 1.8bar on a ct9!?!?! yeah right! i bet it crack on idle lol

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
autobann mnifolds are a load of sh^t imo if i was sellin it id take wot ever i cud get for ya 50e and you wud be doin well

_shaun_

Member +
its prob worth him paying you £50 to take it away tbh..... had autobahn decat on my car when i bought it the flange going to turbo snaped clean off and seen pics of the manis destroyed after a couple of months

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
ya a mate of mine went tru 2 of the manifolds in the space of bout 3 months ya u wud thing e wud learn the firse time lol they warp an bend an crack an fall appart!

iamlegend

Member +
toyosports mild steel td04 kits any good lads?

hmm good question couple people on uksc are running them but havent run them in for very long....

for me aye would stay way from them tbh becouse toyo is like autobahn......
aye would just get a decent mani so you feel abit more on the safe side

matt walters

Member +
ive got the kit already, got it for a fairly good price so not the end of the world. i did put a thread on here defore i got it and everyone seemed fairly confidient they were ok from experience. hope its ok, if not ill be saving for a zisco :p