Autofixed - Feedback Thread

pross86

Member +
I`m wondering who had the company 4 weeks ago when i took my ep82 in with an oil leak and smoking due to the oil burning.

The reason for this is i left my car for 3 days to be told we have stripped the car taken off the turbo and there is nothing wrong visualy, what we have found is the oil return pipe to be leaking, sat morning i get a call car is ready and running fine, i go to collect it and am told valve stem oil seals have gone hard.

just as i arrive home oil pisses out everwhere smoke everywhere and the car is pretty much dry of oil.

When the car was stripped by my mate who is a mechanic and a fookin good one at that! The oil return pipe had been some what soldered back on instead of paying £34 for a new one and when we took the turbo off its cracked right the way round!!!!!

Not one for pointing fingers but if the car is with you for 4 days why the hell try to fix something that costs £34 when it wont last? Also to say the turbo had been inspected to me is just complete bullshit and was charged £120 for the privlage

in light of this ive have had to replace the turbo due to oil return pipe

I was going to return to discuss the problem but there is no way i would have remaind calm also is it Bill? hardest person in the world to get hold of then you get a text at 9pm at night

Now you can all slate me for this but i feel its best you all know what dealing i had with them 4 weeks ago and what it resulted in

Johnny_C

Lifer
I`m wondering who had the company 4 weeks ago when i took my ep82 in with an oil leak and smoking due to the oil burning.

The reason for this is i left my car for 3 days to be told we have stripped the car taken off the turbo and there is nothing wrong visualy, what we have found is the oil return pipe to be leaking, sat morning i get a call car is ready and running fine, i go to collect it and am told valve stem oil seals have gone hard.

just as i arrive home oil pisses out everwhere smoke everywhere and the car is pretty much dry of oil.

When the car was stripped by my mate who is a mechanic and a fookin good one at that! The oil return pipe had been some what soldered back on instead of paying £34 for a new one and when we took the turbo off its cracked right the way round!!!!!

Not one for pointing fingers but if the car is with you for 4 days why the hell try to fix something that costs £34 when it wont last? Also to say the turbo had been inspected to me is just complete bullshit and was charged £120 for the privlage

I was going to return to discuss the problem but there is no way i would have remaind calm also is it Bill? hardest person in the world to get hold of then you get a text at 9pm at night

Now you can all slate me for this but i feel its best you all know what dealing i had with them 4 weeks ago and what it resulted in
i dont care who owned then,what cowboys,thats a fucking joke.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
All I can say is that when Pete owned it (this is 2 or so years ago when I know for a fact Pete was there) the service was great and the work was the same. I think the best thing to do would be to let Pete say who was in charge at time.

Johnny_C, you may not care who owned it then but it is a major factor. Many many companies turn around due to new management, just look at the Rymans and Partners history!

Johnny_C

Lifer
All I can say is that when Pete owned it (this is 2 or so years ago when I know for a fact Pete was there) the service was great and the work was the same. I think the best thing to do would be to let Pete say who was in charge at time.

Johnny_C, you may not care who owned it then but it is a major factor. Many many companies turn around due to new management, just look at the Rymans and Partners history!
sam,what i ment was,it doesnt matter who owned it at the time,it should have been done right or they should have stood over it.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
sam,what i ment was,it doesnt matter who owned it at the time,it should have been done right or they should have stood over it.

I agree mate it is terrible service and shouldn't have happened. What we don't know is the current circumstances of the company, as Pete said in his first post they were running into the ground so it may be a case that Pete has bought back the company/name and sent them on their way. If it is the latter then the feedback isn't really relevant of the company due to new management. All I am saying is that just bacause the company name is the same, it doesn't mean the staff are and the service is.

pross86

Member +
I know the bloke i dealt with was Call Bill maybe last name Hayes or Haynes????

I was told a short story about the company being run into the ground and someone buying it back, the only reason i took it there is a lot of the work on my car was carried out there a couple of years ago by the previous owner who the guy at autofixed remembered.

To be honest i would like to know if it is the old owner that was in charge when this happened or the new owner ect.

like i say i would have gone back down to try and see what the hell had gone on but i was far to angry at the time, as a result of this "so called work" that was carried out my car was off the road which resulted in me hiring a car to get to work plus a new turbo ect not to mention the tidy sum of money it cost me ontop of what i paid to get it "Autofixed"

just for the record i also have a written recipet that clearly states everything was stripped and checked which is complete and utter bollocks and that the turbo is fine, WHY THE FUCK WELD A PIPE THAT £34 from Toyota???????????????????????? See i`m getting angry again :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::argue::argue::argue::shoot::shoot::slap::slap::slap::slap::shoot::shoot::shoot::argue::argue::shoot::shoot::mad:

Idrees

Banned
Have you contacted them about the issue? It's not entirely fair to come on here saying bad things about a company, when you haven't even asked them to resolve the situation with you.

Trevor

Member +
Autofixed

I don't believe that the company could have been owned by Peter when your work was carried out.Peter is 100% sound and would never let a car out if he wasn't happy with it.There has never been any bad feedback about Autofixed when Peter used to own and I don't believe that there will be any from now on since he now owns it again.However that doesn't help you in any way.Sounds like the previous owner has ripped you off big time.

pross86

Member +
As i said in my previous post i`m not the calmest of people and i know for a fact that if i would have gone down there i would have lost my rag and ended up knockin some cunt out. I want to know who owned it then i`m a bit supprised he hasnt replyed to this thread to clear it up

Gee

Member +
hulk.jpg

Man I love the internet.

Phil

Super Moderator
pete ill pretect you..

hold it gee ill be back in two secs with my calling card.

petbeemer

Member +
Sorry to hear that guy sounds like a complete f**k up and i know who by, nope you aint ever met me, i have within the last 2 weeks re-taken over Autofixed and im now partners with Alistair who if any of the regulars will remember used to work for me and is a top mechanic/tuner, i doubt you will find anyone finer and cleaner in his work than Al!

We have an open day 20/09/09 for anyone thats interested, come down and have a look, hopefully a BBQ etc and a general chin wag

Thanks for the support from the people that do know me :rockon:

petbeemer

Member +

Exactly the reason for me taking back over, unfortunatley i have made some bad call's in the past, selling the company to coast2coast was the first, although profitable and it also saw my competion out the window, then leaving the company name with Bill who was f**ked more jobs than cured however im now back as of the 10/08/09 and in new premises jusy up the road from the last one, we have an open day on the 20/09/09 if any of you want to visit your very welcome!