**AUTOMATIC **TDO4 White Glanza 99 V EP91 219BHP, Immaculate Condition!Low Miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlegend

Member +
£3100 Auto TDO4 White Glanza 99 V EP91 219BHP, Immaculate Condition!Low Miles!

**AUTOMATIC **TDO4 White Glanza 99 V EP91 219BHP Face Lift Version!
£3100 takes it! Complete Bargain BUT needs to go new project is here...what you see in the pictures is what you get!

**NOTE** New project is here, So the starlet is tucked away in the garage waiting for new owner, give it a good wash and wax!
**viewing is very welcome just to show you how clean the car actually is, see for you self!!

NEW PRICE AT £3100 WHAT A COMPLETE BARGAIN!! GRAB A XMAS BARGAIN!
REASON FOR INSANE PRICE IS NEW CAR IS HERE SO SHE NEEDS TO GO!!

Excellent!super clean! low miles! NO corners have been cut at all on this project all items have been bought BRAND NEW! runs and looks amazing but it is time for me to move on for my new project there is not 1 mark on this car or dent and that is the TRUTH!
I have all the receipts for the items I have bought for the car and we are going into the £1000s mark! also file full of history for the car! not just saying it as it is my car but it is defentley one of the cleanest and best out there! 10000% head turner!

My build thread from day 1 to show the work of progress! (Member on)www.ukstarletclub.com
http://www.scot-ep.com/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&a...

Bought this car from ENZO (from UKSC) last year he kindly imported it for me from japan. I am the first owner in the UK to own the glanza so that means RUST FREE AND SUPER CLEAN! it has had a FULL pro detail/paint correction about 6 months ago and the paint work is super clean and shiney.
also this spec has the illuminated ignition surround and passenger airbag! also mirror finish front corners to the clear spoiler brake light!
the front bumper and GEN OEM lip have been pro painted about 5 months ago following the back bumper with rear lip so super clean!
took a trip down to Tuning Developments and got the EMU pro wired in and mapped it made 219BHP at SAFE 1BAR of boost(Graphs to prove it **ADD% SINCE BEEN AUTOMATIC TORQUE CONVERTER) DO NOT let the auto box put you off at all this thing is a point and squirt mobile and it can move very fast! BUT if not to your taste can easy do a manual conversion which is not to hard to do it is very possible indeed!
has 1 year MOT and 6 months road tax!

here is the spec list:

MOST PARTS LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OLD

Reconditioned Race-Tech TDO4 Turbo
Killimats- Manifold,External Wastegate,Decat and Screamer Pipe, Oil & Water Lines
Toyosports FMIC
Emanage Ultimate ECU (Mapped by nick and mike at TD)
Gizzmo Electric Boost Controler
Sard Rad Cap 1.3 bar
Full Stainless Steel Fujitsubo Power Getter Exhaust System (BEST SOUNDING SYSTEM FOR THE STARLET AND VERY RARE)
TD Fuel Pump
CJ HT Leads
15s Rota Grid Drifts/Parada Spec 2 Tyres 195/50/15
40MM RSR Lowering Springs/Jap Coilovers (Rear Arches have been rolled, no scrubbing)
NGK heat range 7 spark plugs
Cusco rear strut bar
Front strut bar
Recaro Front Seats
Depo boost gauge
6000K HIDs Full beam/Low beam
Pro Powder Coated, strut bar,rocker cover,rad brackets and idle cover (NEW nuts/PCV)
Silcone Pro S oil with oil filter change done June 2011, Toyota Red Coolant Rad Flushed.
Smoked Tinted Windows
Stripped Rear Painted Super White (still have rear seats with bolts/belts etc)
Thermostat Replaced

Healthy Engine that has been maintained to the highest standard! 60,000 miles

Message me for any more info or pictures.

Thanks for looking..

Contact me on 07506175712
DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

ADD % TORQUE CONVERTER SINCE BEEN AUTOMATIC

Contact Details: PM me for any more info or pictures

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only

Last edited:

animal gt

Member +
sweet car that,always wondered what the autos wer like! at 5**bhp on the quarter mile they could be better than the manual

good luck with the sale

iamlegend

Member +
cheers very much guys! yes got it looking good me thinks tbh!

@farley manual convert it mate lol

right new car is enroute so this is going for £3500

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Very nice car dude. Best Glanza colour fo sho!

You gonna mention that the wheels arnt coming with the car now that your selling them seperately? They are one of the things that would attract me!!

iamlegend

Member +
well tbh dude the wheels are a gauging interest atm see what sells first..... if the wheels sell first think am gonna well i am going to break it :( as new car is enroute so needs to go soon

mickyboy

Member +
Shame your selling up mate cleanest 99spec about!! would love to have them seats back though lol. good luck with your sale mate and the new motor looks sweet by the way is this one a TT?

Status
Not open for further replies.