GT_Irl

Member +
Glad its good..been waiting ages to see it and I dont wanna be let down:) Going to see it sat nite...cant wait!!

gregep82

Member +
My mates just seen this in 2D at the cinemas, apparently our ones round here aren't doing the 3D version :confused:

Can't wait to go see it, Supposed to be amazing

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Saw this tonight in 2D, really enjoyed it. Didn't make the journey to the 3D cinema cause of the weather but will prob go see it again in 3D.

durmz

Member +
i saw it saturday night too, was pretty epic film to be fair, really enjoyed it. took me a while to get used to the glasses as that sorta thing annoys me, gives me a damn headache, but in the end it was like woah, this is the nuts

y3Lo

Member +
went to see it in 2d realy loved it, was it realy worth watching it in 3d for the people who did? i've not been that taken by 3d myself..

cameroon95

Member +
Im in the same boat,unsure whether to see this in 3d.

The main problem i have is the length-3 hours in 3d may be too much on the eyeballs.:p

Phil

Super Moderator
sit as far back as possible with 3d. only way to enjoy the film without a sore head.

Phil

GT_Irl

Member +
went to see it in 2d realy loved it, was it realy worth watching it in 3d for the people who did? i've not been that taken by 3d myself..

Ya, I wouldent normally be a big fan of 3D but it really really worked in this case! But as Phil mentioned, try and get a middle seat a good distance back. I got a front seat to the right because I was late in wi my mates and I had to take breaks from the glasses because my eyes were wrecked!!

For anyone who has yet to see it..I fully reccomend this movie...absoloutly brilliant:)

durmz

Member +
yer agreed ide definatly say u had to watch it in 3d, makes it special, but u do have to take brakes from the glasses, theyre fucking annoying, but worth it for sure