Votes: 26 15.0%
  • 27 - 29

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • 30 +

Votes: 12 6.9%

• Total voters

Texx

Super Moderator
Im not sure if im the only one thinking they are getting a bit over the hill for a little sporty hatchback with a hair drier bolted to it, but its got me wondering how old the average EP owner is?

Am I the only one going grey ? (not bold tho..)

Texx

Super Moderator
I hit 29 in 25 days time, im not counting them at all .....

Maybe some of the traders on here might be willing to inroduce an OAP's discount. Something to look forward to.. :p

Texx

Super Moderator
was 18 when i broght my glanza :) when im older i want evo's and skylines on my drive not a hot hatch lol

18 years old is a bit fuzzy for me, but I remember thinking that.

I bought the Starlet because I think its a work of art. Cramming that amount of spec into such a small light package is in my eyes a feat of engineering.

Its the bouncing all over the place and dodging pot holes that makes it hard work..

thomllee1981

Member +
im 27 this year and this aint my first hot hatch but hell why would i want an evo or skyline with how much petrol costs to run them!

added to that i have 6 points and 3 accidents that i have to declare! and to insure my auto GT full comp cost me less than £550

as it goes yeah i will still prob have mine way into my 30's purely coz i love pissing of twats who think there bmw's/pug whatever are fast when they obviously aint against such a wicked little jap machine

carlos_ep91

Member +
you wouldnt have a skyline or evo because of running costs??? thats your choice i would because there also awesome jap machines.........................