Awesome spelling!

ryan_v

Lifer
Its a good effort I understood it all. Most of my friends cant spell, nothing wrong with it. I know a millionaire too that cant spell.

J

*JO*

lol i understood it but think he should have had help if he is selling a car

xx

easty-5

Member +
He is probably dyslexic. Nothing wrong with that, it looks like a genuine attempt to get everything right. It's when people start using text speak and slang, that's what gets on my tits.

Beaker

Member +
Sorry, but if I wanted to sell my car and was dyslexic I would get some one else to read the advert before I put it up. There is no way I would view that car if I happened to be looking for a cat c write off clio.

EP82

Member +
Exactly there are plenty of tools on the internet to correct spelling and grammar if you have dyslexia even word would be able to do it then paste it onto the advert. FAIL lol

scot-ish

Member +
doesnt seem to be dyslexic, all people i know who are, can spell, but muddle the letters up(i know thats not spelt right, but have all the correct letters, but in the wrong order), thats typed how the words sound

not everyone bothered with school for one reason or another, but not really a reaosn to take the piss lol

Craig

Lifer
Talk about spelling it how it sounds...

Harsh if he has genuine learning difficulties, but I'd always recommend getting someone who can spell to check it first.

I'm currently looking for my next car, and if the advert is poorly written, I lose interest all together and don't even bother continuing to look at it. If it has words like "dat" (that) and "dis" (this) in it, I actually get put off buying the car all together...

scot-ish

Member +
Talk about spelling it how it sounds...

Harsh if he has genuine learning difficulties, but I'd always recommend getting someone who can spell to check it first.

I'm currently looking for my next car, and if the advert is poorly written, I lose interest all together and don't even bother continuing to look at it. If it has words like "dat" (that) and "dis" (this) in it, I actually get put off buying the car all together...

i do, with the same examples youve given there, but his spelling dont put me off, as it seems he isnt very savvy, but alot of people who have done car mechanics and the likes, have fuck all from school, but are good mechanics, THIS IS NOT AIMED AT ANY OR ALL CAR MECHANICS so that ad wouldnt put me off,