Aygo performing good :)

nexia201

Member +
Well after last weeks disapppontment when i broke the shaft this week i fitted the new shafts and after yesterday fitting an exhaust and then found that the exhaust gasket was blowing from 2 and 3 and fixed that in the evening i went to halfar and fuck the car was fast! I raced an old model civic with an ITR engine and he only beat me by a little! i even happend to race a black starlet GT which after beating him half the way he overtook me by 2=3 car lengths but when i spoke to him he told me he is running 17psi of boost (where im only running 7psi :p ) i even tried with a celica GT4 which after beating me at take off started catching up and over took him soo im very happy with the car and hope that soon i can put the boost up to 14psi cos if its running like this at 7psi immagine at 14 !!!!!:gt-smilie::gt-smilie::gt-smilie:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
haha you seem very happy! good luck mate thats good. when your upping the boost? i will not come back to halfar if an aygo will beat me! lool :p

nexia201

Member +
Not when it has an EP82 engine under the bonnet :gt-smilie: this engine is mental
most of the cars avoid to race you if they see that ur fast :p

toyatsu

Fresh Recruit
Really Quick Aygo

Nice Job My Friend And Nice Races , But I Think You Forgot To Mention One Race Lol

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
two of us went there and were told it was cancelled. if the weather is right, MAYBE it will be held tomorrow morning. if not, next week.

Last edited: