Aygo vs Supra 3.0 turbo video @ halfar (thanks to Sheldon)

nexia201

Member +
i see the rx7 done you good though

i can see the way you drive now !!!!

no he didnt want to race me so he was 3 car lenght in front as there was a bike in my lane and after he took off i took off after him but was too far farward to catch up with him .

what way :confused:

nexia201

Member +
cos its only a few kilos lol! maybe 100kg including the driver :p

oh yeah my Aygo is as heavy as a GT!!!!!!! make some maths

Aygo = 810kgs +
40kgs xtra from the GT engine and box

= 850kgs !!!

A gt is 860kgs so stop the excuses that my car is light :p

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.

Aygo = 810kgs +

= 850kgs !!!

what about no seats at the back and no spare wheel?? ejja fucker :p btw are you sure its 850? looks so smalll!

nexia201

Member +
cos its only a few kilos lol! maybe 100kg including the driver :p

Aygo = 810kgs +

= 850kgs !!! +
95kgs me

= 945kgs thats almost as heavy as a glanza!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
according to online specifications for the aygo.. the 5 door is 790kg!! not 850! haxxej! loool!

T

tdo4starlet

have you any videos were we can see your time after the race is done????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nexia201

Member +
have you any videos were we can see your time after the race is done????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

not yet mate as the timing was not working and they are waiting for an american technition to set the lights ( cos we are very serious about the timing here as it is downhill he have to add that lil bit of .00 to the actual time to compensate :p ) prob in march there is gona be a run what you bring so finally i will know my time and maybe prove some on here wrong that you can run low 13's with a ct9 ;)