Back Again.....Special Project

Si_Glanza

Member +
Hello Once Again Guys,
Some of you may already know me been a TTGT member for over 5 Years now, Previously Owned a Glanza 200+Bhp 5 Years ago running the UK's Fastest Stock Turbo Time of "14.100" had a Paseo Turbo Along with other cars along the way. Last Year i had my GT Running TD04 @ 1.6bar which ran 13.03 although due to the losing my job it had too go :(

Now IM Back with another GT Turbo, It was Previously Owned by Glynn EP82 whos Thread Sits Top of the Welcome Section " A Sad Good Bye to a fellow Member". Me and my Borther are Hoping to Create our Fastest yet with fingers crossed over 300hp. and supporting mods to get the power down and reduce the wight of the car even futher than Last time :D

All Should be Done by first Meeting at York Dragway in April :D

Soo A Warm Hello From Me

1987kylem

Member +
Hello Once Again Guys,
Some of you may already know me been a TTGT member for over 5 Years now, Previously Owned a Glanza 200+Bhp 5 Years ago running the UK's Fastest Stock Turbo Time of "14.100" had a Paseo Turbo Along with other cars along the way. Last Year i had my GT Running TD04 @ 1.6bar which ran 13.03 although due to the losing my job it had too go :(

Now IM Back with another GT Turbo, It was Previously Owned by Glynn EP82 whos Thread Sits Top of the Welcome Section " A Sad Good Bye to a fellow Member". Me and my Borther are Hoping to Create our Fastest yet with fingers crossed over 300hp. and supporting mods to get the power down and reduce the wight of the car even futher than Last time :D

All Should be Done by first Meeting at York Dragway in April :D

Soo A Warm Hello From Me

or8 pal dint no u wo on here. sin pics of the car on facebook looks good m8. i wo talkin t tim earlier he said its gonna be special like. jus after a new mani for mine tims fittin that for me

richglanzav

Member +
hey mate welcome back. i seen the vid of ur GT racing gee's td04 glanza. funny turbo whining sound on my laptop made my dog go crazy. (if that was ur car).

arent u glad u know that :D

Si_Glanza

Member +
LOL yer that was me! the noise was crazy could never work out what it was a me n my bro are far from beginners :D.

Kyle- What Manni u getting ive not looked whats on the forum for a while abit behind whos got the est shit, you forging it yet? Only had the car a few days and its neally all stripped lol sound proofing and all the internal Aircon parts are coming out.

1987kylem

Member +
LOL yer that was me! the noise was crazy could never work out what it was a me n my bro are far from beginners :D.

Kyle- What Manni u getting ive not looked whats on the forum for a while abit behind whos got the est shit, you forging it yet? Only had the car a few days and its neally all stripped lol sound proofing and all the internal Aircon parts are coming out.

lol gettin it forged as soon as i have money jus got t find some1 t do it. thinkin tdo4 as well though but not too sure yet maybe jus ct9 hybred. its gonna be ridiculas that thing ill stay well clear put me t shame lol

Si_Glanza

Member +
We can Forge It Dude, We Do all the work ourselfs had plenty of experiance! lol we are going big like shhould be fun.

1987kylem

Member +
sounds ace m8 if ya can wanting it doing prob this month maybe next like not sure yet. how much ya want for doin it m8

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
orate si long time no see.
doing my own build soo oni standard but hey ho.
tdo4 1bar should do me fine. or get 1 of enzos gt-specs

Si_Glanza

Member +
Thanks Guys im goin to get registered soon so i can get a member gallary up for you all,

Il have a word with tim about labour on forging wont be too much most of the cost will come from parts dude

stuart

Member +
Welcome back mate. :)
n547131700_717981_8593.jpg

Your old paseo and parkis tractor glanza, many moons ago!