Back from Body Shop and New Wheels :D

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Some of you may know that i was looking around for a good body shop to get my bumpers fitted and sprayed. I managed to find a decent place at an ok price so i booked my glanza in. Just got it back this morning and im delighted :D

Also fired down to kwikfit and got my new tyres and wheels put on :)

Anywho, here a few pics of the result... let me know what you think.

P3250518.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250521.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250524.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250532.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250531.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250530.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250532.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250535.jpg
[/IMG]

P3250538.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank for looking :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
sort out your wonky rad and it will be spot on mate.

looks well done from the pics. how do the wings/bumper ect fit?

ianmcintoshi

Member +
sort out your wonky rad and it will be spot on mate.

looks well done from the pics. how do the wings/bumper ect fit?

Thanks mate, There was a bracket holding the radiator on straight but the body shop removed it and forgot to put it back on lol. The fit isnt bad... Its not perfect but most things fibreglass arent. Tbh it fitted better than i expected so was pretty happy.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Thanks allot guys, Spent a lot of time, money and effort on it so its nice that its recognised :)

The Wheels are a bit of a love hate thing, but personally i LOVE them :D

danb87

South East England Area Rep
as you said wheels are a bit love hate, not my cup of tea but apart from that car looks mint mate.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Cheers guys, Rare rims do the wheels in black in red but i had to get mines from America because of the colour. Im very undecided on what to do with the rear. I like the rear bumper as it is. Thought that i might go for a duck spoiler and dont know where to get them but i love the spoiler corey_gt has on his glanza. As said tho havnt really decided on anything yet.

Last edited: