Back Lights

Epjoni

Member +
Just noticed that the back lights on my car are bit messed up.I have the bubble lights.Could somebody post a picture of how the car should be with just the parking lights and if possible another with the brakes lights and parks.Thanks

Brendanlez

Member +
Just look at the wire loom. there are 3 different lengths for the bulb holders and fit the accordinly, longest leads go the furthest away, hope this helps

Brendanlez

Member +
as far as i can remember the top ones should be tail lights and your brake lights so you will need double light bulbs there, the middle are your indicators and the bottom are just tail lights

Epjoni

Member +
no ive the brake light on the spoiler comin on with the two parks.And then when i press the break the left park light goes off and the right one gets brighter:confused:seems like there all messed up.would a wrong bulb cause this?

Epjoni

Member +
could anyone list the type of bulbs should be in each bulb holder for the bubble lights..just checked them tonight and they are seriously messed up.

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
could anyone list the type of bulbs should be in each bulb holder for the bubble lights..just checked them tonight and there seriously messed up.

well the brake light on the spoiler should not be coming on with parkers.. top 2 bulbs are double contact (parkers and brakes).. and the bottom 2 are just parkers but you can still use a double contact for those..as for spoiler light id say you have a break on a earth wire somewhere...

Epjoni

Member +
well the brake light on the spoiler should not be coming on with parkers.. top 2 bulbs are double contact (parkers and brakes).. and the bottom 2 are just parkers but you can still use a double contact for those..as for spoiler light id say you have a break on a earth wire somewhere...

il give that a shot see if can get it working..thanks alot man.:)

ZEP 082

Member +
could anyone list the type of bulbs should be in each bulb holder for the bubble lights..just checked them tonight and they are seriously messed up.

upper ones should be the double markers for sure as they serve as park lights and brake lights. the lower ones are park lights also but can be wired to be double markers too like the gt's. E4 bulbs for double markers mate just checked for you.

Epjoni

Member +
upper ones should be the double markers for sure as they serve as park lights and brake lights. the lower ones are park lights also but can be wired to be double markers too like the gt's. E4 bulbs for double markers mate just checked for you.

thanks alot:)