Back onit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

quadcorecraig

Member +
Alright guy and girls

Not been on for a long time .....kinda fell out with the EP scene after some harsh shit with building mine up and being off the road with no car for over a year :\

people who followed my build on UKSC and all lads that know me on here liam (shanchez), will be happy to know am back ONIT again...:] went to see ED ( whiteglanzaV) and where both going to build our EP's back together and have fun haha

what crack was is ricky @ racetech was building my forged engine and put a crank with a nick init so with every rotation it was letting oil out of the crank seal... not just a small amount a fucking lot ! so made my EP unrunable... anyways the engine is back at rickys and am hoping to buy a new crank from toyota on payday!

at the moment i am driving around in a rat look skoda felicia 1.3 MPI (MAROON) and its the biggst crock of shit i have ever owned :D but its geting me from A-B ....thort about leaving the EP's alot and just buying some ratted VW caddy and doing nothing to it...but i know i would only drop a 1.8 turbo golf init because i would have got anoyed with little EP's blazing past me

So am back onit and should not be long till my GT is up and running, as for the glanza am going to find a engine and use it as a winter car

was looking through all my parts the other day and i have some mint bits and i really cant bring myself to sell them all or be arsed! looking like i will be a starlet driving again soon :D

Last edited:

Si_Glanza

Member +
Dont sell ull regret it! I did 3 times now. Can you pm me ricks number he mapped my last gt few years ago top guy!

sanchez

Member +
YES Craig, good lad!!!!

You had put too much time, money and effort into your car, just like myself and Ed to break it after not even driving it properly.
Your right you have too many mint and rare parts, and the shell is MIIIIIIIINT! Love it!

What a piss take with the engine though dude, i can see why you nearly gave up tbh, Ricky does take the piss though.
Luke (smashed) whou you met with me that time just got his race tech td04 kit, build time was 4 weeks for the kit, took 4 MONTHS to turn up haha

I think a midlands meet is in order soon seeing as all our cars will be sorted soonish :D

whiteglanzav

Member +
What a piss take with the engine though dude, i can see why you nearly gave up tbh, Ricky does take the piss though.
Luke (smashed) whou you met with me that time just got his race tech td04 kit, build time was 4 weeks for the kit, took 4 MONTHS to turn up haha

that sounds a bout right but craigs engine has been about 16 months ........

whiteglanzav

Member +
Yeah i know mate, i remember him saying that time, it was already 9 months, the guys a piss take, what the crack with him? lol

fuck knows he must be on crack judging by the time it takes him to do things and the way he thinks he can treat people