bad morning!

malcolmgt

Member +
well this morning was pooting along the road going around a long slight left hand bend. not driving silly just literally pooting along to work. hit some ice, my front passenger side wheel smashed the kerb, i mount that kerb. my keep spinning i do a 360 then my front driver side hits the other kerb and i mount it there.

:( not a good start. car seems ok but will be getting it checked out. alloys took a beating aswell. at least im ok just a bit shocked still

Blak_Mamber

Member +
well this morning was pooting along the road going around a long slight left hand bend. not driving silly just literally pooting along to work. hit some ice, my front passenger side wheel smashed the kerb, i mount that kerb. my keep spinning i do a 360 then my front driver side hits the other kerb and i mount it there.

:( not a good start. car seems ok but will be getting it checked out. alloys took a beating aswell. at least im ok just a bit shocked still

Dude that sucks. Glad nothing else was damaged & that your all good :)

Hope your still ok for the Sunday cruise :D

malcolmgt

Member +
GTnomez - yeah we had some bad weather last night and it frosted up.

lewis - yeah im ok. car should be ok for sunday, gonna get it looked over first

Sigma

Member +
If this has bent the chassis leg though, that's another one written off.

How many have gone this winter?

6? 7?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
If this has bent the chassis leg though, that's another one written off.

How many have gone this winter?

6? 7?

Alot of people have had the worst winter in history and majority of people have had to drive to work in their GT's etc.. etc...

Im actually suprised its that low as these cars arnt the best in snow/ice

Sigma

Member +
Never tried it and I'm really glad :)

Sorry if I sounded abrupt here, just dont like seeing nice motors written off, for the sake of swapping the insurance over and buying a £150 banger.

monka

Member +
i'd have thought more than 6 or 7 ep's have been written off this winter, dont forget, thats just the ones on the forum, plenty of chav's are getting hold of these now, garuntee a few of them got written off

malcolmgt

Member +
Yeah its cool just cant afford to run a banger aswell.

i was driving slowly as conditions needed and when driving to work im like a granny anyways to save petrol. have to with it being my daily driver.

it literally just caught me off gaurd..

worst thing is there was a car following and it just drove off without checking i was ok.

ppl like that are scum... mind my french

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
as moka said to many chav's geting these car, some chav had a ep91 he drove it up a ford ka bang-trying to show off :p

munday

Member +
Never tried it and I'm really glad :)

Sorry if I sounded abrupt here, just dont like seeing nice motors written off, for the sake of swapping the insurance over and buying a £150 banger.

If you want to swap insurance you have to have a unit to store the GT, thats a lot of £££ or you have two insurace policies..£££ Then you got tax MOT etc etc on the other car...and for what?

Sorry to hear about that dude, hopefully nothing is bent!

PS the more that get written off the better IMO...they are getting a bit common :homer: