Bad seller ... question

You can either post it up here if you feel you have given the seller sufficient time or if the item wasnt as described etc etc or if your unsure PM one of the mods what happened and Im sure we will be able to advise you of the best course.
Christy

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
in my opinion it is worth trying other avenues before going public with a problem.

if you feel you have tried everything and the seller is unwilling to sort the problem out, then post a thread in the feedback forum.

I've been very patient over, 2 months, but there were some complications.

2 months:eek: There would need to be some serious complications to make 2 months acceptable I thought we would be talking 1-2 weeks.
Personally unless the circumstances where seriously serious then I would post up the feedback but also detail the complications.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I've been very patient over, 2 months, but there were some complications.

Hhhmmm... If you feel it's fair to post up bad feedback (given the 'complications'), then do so. If you're unsure, drop a PM to one of the Mods online and we'll give you our opinion.

Well done by the way on giving it a sufficient length of time before doing this. Other people could learn something from this approach...

Gryzor

Admin
The item I purchased was lost by the courier in December, the courier admitted responsibility and told me to tell the sender to submit a claim. I am still waiting on a refund ....for the last 2 months :( .

GTdan

In The Closet
The item I purchased was lost by the courier in December, the courier admitted responsibility and told me to tell the sender to submit a claim. I am still waiting on a refund ....for the last 2 months :( .

well has the seller put a claim in?

Well that is a tricky one alright. Has the seller been keeping in contact with you, has he/she proven that they have been contacting the courier company for the refund?? If no to any of these answers then I would say yes.
If its a matter of the courier company taking ages to process your refund then I would say no.
Does anyone know how long it should take to get a refund of a courier company anybody ever had to get one?? Because that would help the situation.
Christy

Craig_GT

Lifer
I have had compensation from the post office after an item i sold had been damaged in the post.
not exactly a courier, but i refunded the buyer out my own pocket straight away and waited around 3-4weeks for the PO to refund me.

Craig

GTdan

In The Closet
I have had compensation from the post office after an item i sold had been damaged in the post.
not exactly a courier, but i refunded the buyer out my own pocket straight away and waited around 3-4weeks for the PO to refund me.

Craig
me too, i thought anybody would do this.

ive put a claim in through DHL before and it took 8 weeks - that was a £300 claim and lots of back and forth of pictures and valuations.

Gryzor

Admin
Well that is a tricky one alright. Has the seller been keeping in contact with you, has he/she proven that they have been contacting the courier company for the refund?? If no to any of these answers then I would say yes.
If its a matter of the courier company taking ages to process your refund then I would say no.
Does anyone know how long it should take to get a refund of a courier company anybody ever had to get one?? Because that would help the situation.
Christy

The seller has not been keeping me updated with any progress...grrr
thanks for the tips lads I'll see what the day brings.