bad selling.

medders

Member +
i bought boost controller off a member on here, dont want to mention his name, it never worked since day 1, payed 100 quid, i asked him to help pay towards a new sonlenoid, he still not got back to me, i dont wana sound rude and ask for cash, but i feel really seen off??

medders

Member +
bought it quite few months bakc, and done everything i can to get it to work, i mailed him last week, he just bought house so cant help me with buyin another solenoid, if i dont get a reply soon i will name and shame.

Kelly

Member +
Have you had someone else look at the boost controller?

I remember your threads and no offence you didnt seem to know what you was doing when trying to install it and set it up.

Has anyone with experience with boost controllers tried re-installing and making it work for you? That way you can deffo say its the boost controller and not the set up/ installation.

medders

Member +
well my friend followed the instructions step by step and all set up as it should be, nothing happening still.

Nwimie

Member +
if it definitly is a problem with the solenoid and it has been since day 1 then selling goods that dont work is really not on and i would be totally pissed.... give them a chance to reply. also get someone else to check it all over.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Just because instructions are followed that doesnt always mean it will work.. I would get someone with experience in this subject/a professional to look it over then if its found to be the boost controller that is faulty then no-one can say anything... Your 100% right.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Just because instructions are followed that doesnt always mean it will work.. I would get someone with experience in this subject/a professional to look it over then if its found to be the boost controller that is faulty then no-one can say anything... Your 100% right.

I followed the instructions to the letter to get my Profec E01 working and it just wouldn't work at all, hooked it up the way I thought it should be plumbed in from previous boost controller exp and it worked first go. This was on an external wastegate setup though.

medders

Member +
be good too see some 1 else with greddy prefec b in there car, but im pretty sure it fuked. yea he usualy replies..

Dan3SGTE

Member +
That the case if it is broken lol.

no.

If you read the whole post i made properly i was implying that Alot of people try to follow instructions but that doesnt mean they have 100% followed them correctly. There may be things to overlook which a non experienced person may not be aware of and the instructions dont always state everything you need to know unfortunately.....

Timmy

Member +
i agree get someone that really knows what they are doing to take a look, like someone who has specificaly installed one the same before. If you name and shame and theres nothing wrong with it you will either look like a cock or give someone that didn't deserve it a bad name.

parkiboy

Member +
i thought mine was fucked too from my experiences electronic boost controllers can be a pain in the arse to setup but once they are done they are good.

in my case i had a profec a and i had to flip the dip switches in the back and forwards to reset it to be able to program it, it doesnt say this in the instructions so i was really scratching my head tryin to get it to work.