Bailey dump valve BOV for sale - mint Custom FMIC kit for sale

jezza

Lifer
Bailey dump valve BOV & Custom FMIC kit for sale

For sale: Bailey Motorsport dump valve - Single piston

Item Condition: Used but good

Price and price conditions: £40 delivered

Extra Info: I have inserted a spacer to increase spring tension and thus minimise the chances of leaking. Has been running 1bar on my GT for 2 years. Selling as I have upgraded to a Sheepdog prof BOV. Comes with Samco silicon coupling for direct fit on OE hot pipe.

Pictures:
SDC13789.jpg

SDC13788.jpg

Contact Details: Via Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in price

For sale: Custom FMIC kit (CT9 fitment)

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: Removed from my GT as I have just fitted a JPerformance kit.

The kit can only be fitted with a half size radiator to allow a route for the cold side. Also not AC friendly. Mild steel hot pipe with blitz flange blocked off and mild steel cold side with tee off for dump valve. The core is 450mmx230x65mm with 2.5" inlet and outlet.

Pictures:
SDC13779.jpg

SDC13780.jpg

SDC13781.jpg

SDC13782.jpg

This gives you an idea of fitment but the cold side is different.
PICT1253.jpg

Contact Details: Via Pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred but courier could be organised.

Last edited:
Merged you just put up a for sale thread I've merged the two so your not cluttering up the forum by bumping both if it comes to that. Saves time for mods to approve one post rather than multiple within a few minutes also. :cool:

v-tech killer

Fresh Recruit
Fmic

Hi mate interested in the fmic kit nice work I live in Manchester can u arrange for a coriour to deliver to mine if so how much would like to leave a depo on this threw paypal can usend me your email to ae82@hotmail.co.Uk thanks:rockon: