** Bank Transfer query... ** HELP

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hello guys/gals. Trying to organise payment to Sacha @ Wicked EP Racing and have to pay through bank transfer. Anyone done this and were you smacked with charges? little apprehensive and would like some reassurance from people who have done this. Please help! many thanks :)

Monkfish

Member +
You may get charged if you're with different banks and it can take a few days to go through.

Just be warned though, direct transfers such as this have absolutely no back-up or way of being reversed, so if the person you're sending the money to cuts and runs, you're fucked. Only do this sort of transfer with someone you can trust. Sacha for example.

All you need is account number, sort code and the name as it appears on the account and you're away.

:)

Rick

Trader
I have been in the Starlet scene for a very long time and I never known of Sacha ripping anybody off. Sometimes he can take his time getting back to people as he is busy but otherwise, everything I've ever heard about Sacha is great.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Oh no :( ok well i just want to pay him using my Post office Credit card and not my banks debit card. You think this is still possible? I dont want to get it wrong and get alot of charges etc.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Anyone know if i can pay using credit card not debit card for bank transfers?? should i just go talk to my bank lol?

FerryScoob

Member +
Oh no :( ok well i just want to pay him using my Post office Credit card and not my banks debit card. You think this is still possible? I dont want to get it wrong and get alot of charges etc.

If you bank on-line just pay him through that. There will be no charges that way.

Rory

Lifer
You will have to go into your bank, and ask to do a "Bank Wire Transfer"
With the RBS, there is a form to fill in, and the bank does the rest.

BUt you will have to pay the charges, so Sacha receives the some required.

Rory

Lifer
i bank online and have transfered alot of money over the last few years never been charged atal.

Was any of that to foreign accounts?
Ive never been charged while banking online, but ive only sent cash to British bank accounts.

p2d

Member +
What i've done before is give someone the details of your account, and then they've gone into my bank and made a deposit straight into the account, no charges = instant.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
So.... The best thing i should do is go into my bank and just let them handle it?? Its in a different currency so i was worried about various different charges.. I just wanted to reassure myself as im worried about paying loads and loads ontop. Thanks for all your replays people, it is helping me alot.