Batmobile Rep on Ebay

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
At least it's turbo'd!

Haha just seen this bit - "this car is the highest form of status symbol" - Yeah if your current status is being a massive twat.

Last edited:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
LOL thats mental, amagine going to your local cruise and see that pull up, then two geezas jump out in batman and robin suits LMFAO FUNNY

steveep82

Member +
At least it's turbo'd!

Haha just seen this bit - "this car is the highest form of status symbol" - Yeah if your current status is being a massive twat.

Is it turbo'd? Cos if it is that power figure sucks from a twin turbo 5.7! I reckons they arent plumbed in!

dan

Member +
i saw an article about this a few weeks back, he'd spent a fuck load on it for his company to hire it out only to find it wasnt road legal haha gutted.

dee23388

Member +
"Hello Quinn, i'd like to see if you can give me a quote for my batmobile"

I'd love to be the insurance broker!! haha

TurboDave

Member +
Bollox to giving it more power.

I vote for getting the jet turbine operational! That would be a real sight going down the strip then!

Looks great, I bet it'd be shit to drive though. And yes, you'd look like the worlds biggest twat.

Was trying to figure where you'd put intercoolers for the turbos, the rad takes up all the space behind the grill. Maybe get some airflow from the small vents on the...er...noses...