BC Racing Coilover Promo.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
BC Racing Coilovers - EP82/EP91

bclogo.jpg

Description -

The BR series coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.

BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.

br-series-group.jpg

Price - £615.00 Includes delivery in UK.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
have these in mine great setup go real low too if needed , definitely recommended ,nice price too :)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Postage to Ireland will be only £5 extra! :) thanks buddy.

£5 extra ,where were u 3 weeks ago meister wanted 50 pounds for delivery from uk to ireland !!!

ill spread the word for you always people asking me where to get some :)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
£5 extra ,where were u 3 weeks ago meister wanted 50 pounds for delivery from uk to ireland !!!

ill spread the word for you always people asking me where to get some :)

:haha: Hey, Ireland should get some discount aswell :) i just have a good delivery service to Ireland that i dont mind covering the majority of.

hubbygt

Member +
Soo wish I didn't have to get some bodywork sorted on the gt or I'd be having a set off you mate.

Good price there (especially for delivery to Ireland)

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Soo wish I didn't have to get some bodywork sorted on the gt or I'd be having a set off you mate.

Good price there (especially for delivery to Ireland)

Thanks mate, just wanting to give something back to the Irish lads also :) you need a set then be sure to text. ;)