BC Suspension + Free fitting!!!

SumoDan

Trader
We are doing the BC Suspension For the Starlets EP82 and Glanza EP91 with FREE FITTING!

BR Series Coilovers : Type RA = £679inc vat fitted :cool:

RM Series Inverted Coilovers : Type MA = £759inc vat fitted :cool:

We have also fitted this suspension to the uk Starlet non turbo and can confirm that it does fit.
We have sold a number of these kits and they are fantastic value for money!
Fully Height adjustable and damper adjustable. Perfect to transform the handling of your Starlet or Glanza.

If you would like any more info then here is a link to the BC Website :)
http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/vehicle-check.asp?manID=13&modID=103

If you would like to order then please give us a call and we can get you booked in.

Telephone 01797 222281
email : dan@sumopower.com

weakboy2

Member +
Not being funny, but a lot of traders are selling BC's for less than £600. ASo in essence the fitting isnt free!

Also they dont go low enough on the rear as most would like as they are actually designed for a tercel, unless they have been redesigned??

SumoDan

Trader
Not being funny, but a lot of traders are selling BC's for less than £600. ASo in essence the fitting isnt free!

Also they dont go low enough on the rear as most would like as they are actually designed for a tercel, unless they have been redesigned??

Thanks for the Input :)

As you can see these are the retail prices that we have quoted, so If other companies are doing them cheaper to supply them you still have to pay to have them fitted? :cool:

If you wanted to Buy the shocks and fit them yourselves then please give me a call and I can offer a very good discounted price for members.

bargin for people that cant fit them theirself, i would edit your post to say your price including fitting, instead of free fitting