be careful on the roads everyone!

Gilly2006

Member +
next door to where i work there is a brakers yard with quite a few smashed up cars, this was outside the other week, apparently i bike hit it, and from the looks of things hit it quite hard.
DSC00344.jpg

went back to work this morning to sort some wages out and this was outside on a trailer, obviously thought evo's are indestructible on the old country bends!
DSC00382.jpg

bet the owner is sick as a blackpool donkey!

J

jakeGT

that bike must have been goin at some pace man...seein as that pillar is 8 inches thick,one of the strongest parts of the van,i dont recon the guy survived,hope he did though.

seen shit like this before,shocking stuff

Gilly2006

Member +
yeh i hope he did survive! thing is there is a quite a big dent on the otherside too! similar shape! rly weird!

Beaker

Member +
It wasnt a bike that hit the van. Too many impact points and too high up. With the evo, to roll one of those you MUST be going over the speed limit so, UN-F**KING LUCKY! Only yourself to blame.

Gilly2006

Member +
It wasnt a bike that hit the van. Too many impact points and too high up. With the evo, to roll one of those you MUST be going over the speed limit so, UN-F**KING LUCKY! Only yourself to blame.

so if it wasn't a bike what do you think hit it? seeemed to hit the van with quite a bit of force!!

Rick

Trader

At the end of the day though you don't buy an Evo to drive it like a granny.