bee-r and jam fcd

simonleeds

Member +
hey guys and girls
im looking at putting a bee-r rev limiter and a jam fcd up on ebay how much should these go for roughly thanks

simonleeds

Member +
very good mate got it fired up around midnight on sunday so was well happy and swopped wheels and got rid of the stickers today so its gettin there

just tryin to get rid of a few bits not needed.
Hows the screamer (not your lass the civic lol)

Shib786

Member +
very good mate got it fired up around midnight on sunday so was well happy and swopped wheels and got rid of the stickers today so its gettin there

just tryin to get rid of a few bits not needed.
Hows the screamer (not your lass the civic lol)

Goood good mate, will have to come see it once its ready!

And my car is fine haha, you like the sound as i left your garden? :D

:freddy:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
The JAM FCD will need to be used with a FPR & set up correctly on a rolling road to make sure the AFR is all good.

2nd Hand JAM FCD's usually go for around £60-£70

Rickyt

Member +
yeah i have fpr and will get it set on rollin rd, have a hks fcd but think i was told b4 that the jam fcd are easier to set up maybe im wrong??

simonleeds

Member +
i have no idea mate but it hasnt got an adjuster on like the hks so id say it was either set or self learning i really dont know anything about the jam one ive had hks in the past any way cheer 60-70 quid seems good

what about the bee-r then lads whats that worth i really dont want this not my thing at all

TO82

Member +
I think the Jam Fcd's are mainly used for running 1 bar boost on stock turbo without an aftermarket FPR (As im pritty sure they were sold in a kit with a JAM Fcd and Jam Actuator set to 1 bar) although you would be best getting your AFR checked, my guess is that it would fuel fine, and still be slightly rich as they are clamp type, unlike the HKS which i believe will work beter with an adjustable FPR setup.

Also how much are you looking for the Bee*R Rev limiter?

simonleeds

Member +
got no idea what there worth but this isnt a for sale thread and dont wanna piss the mods off just after some info at the momment then i will hopfuly move it to the correct section if i can lol or else they'll just be listed on ebay

Rickyt

Member +
Cheers lads, will just stick wit the hks fcd and get it setup that way i no wat its runnin wat i want

zee20

Member +
simon do you know where to get the fcd and fpr's set up from?im from leeds too but dont know any good mapping places

simonleeds

Member +
hmm i know theres a rolling road at well lane turbo's (batley) neva used them but i know they were big into ford's a while back but have moved i belive to subaru's they sell fcd and have a mapper on site so id say they would be a good place to start asking

where bout you from bud im in pudsey

zee20

Member +
hmm i know theres a rolling road at well lane turbo's (batley) neva used them but i know they were big into ford's a while back but have moved i belive to subaru's they sell fcd and have a mapper on site so id say they would be a good place to start asking

where bout you from bud im in pudsey

im from moortown mate, i know a place near the honda garage just on the outerskirts of leeds city centre, going to try them see what they say once my set up is complete, i havnt seen any starlets apart from a black one on leeds road

simonleeds

Member +
ok thats good 100-120 for rev limiter and 60-70 for fcd

i was thinkin somwhere round the 120 mark to be honest ill get it off the car before i put a for sale thread up cheers

zee20

Member +
ok thats good 100-120 for rev limiter and 60-70 for fcd

i was thinkin somwhere round the 120 mark to be honest ill get it off the car before i put a for sale thread up cheers

how is the bee r limiter?heard bad things about it you know simon

simonleeds

Member +
no i know mate just bought the car mate i dont agree with them either bought a ep82 with a blown engine and suprise suprise theres a bee-r limiter in it takng it out asap now

thanks