Bee-R rev limiter

wee-jo

Member +
Right I've been looking at this for a while and it says that the flame will not be produced with vehicles still using the OEM catalytic and those using a silencer at the tip of your aftermarket muffler. I have a fujitsubo exhaust but I'm not sure if its a full system. If its just a fujitsubo box and factory piping, would I need a de-cat or something like a sard catalytic converter in order to produce the flame?

wee-jo

Member +
So I still need a decat even if its a full exhaust system? SARD have a sports catalyser thing that is similar to a de-cat but doesnt fail your mot unlike the de-cat

wee-jo

Member +
Ah rite, I was under the impression you would, but if I do have a full fujitsubo system will I still need the de-cat?

Fishy89GT

Banned
you defo need a decat aswell as a decent manifold...basically make they'll kill your standard parts, i had one and it did...i wouldnt bother with it tbh, it costs alot to sort out when it goes wrong

Fishy89GT

Banned
ive got one on the gt and it builds boost really nicely at standstill, perfect for drag launches!

indeed it does...how often do you use it? have you got a decent mani,...i had a look at my turbo after using it, and it had hooooooogeee shaft play. :homer:

steveep82

Member +
only used it once, just to see if it works, i got a toytuning mildsteel mani and hybrid, it has no shaftplay. Its off now though, wont be using it unless im dragging

el_spudoh

Fresh Recruit
has there been many people having problems with these? was planing on getting one for on the drag strip... any other info would be great!

Fishy89GT

Banned
has there been many people having problems with these? was planing on getting one for on the drag strip... any other info would be great!

few of us have had problems with them,...also look on driftworks.....basically, if you have a decat and a decent mani, and hardly ever use it, occasionaly for the strip, not all day like i did,,,,i think it will be fine...

just to add to this thread, ive one one since the 1st of April and cant find it doing any harm.. i think its down to what setting you have it set at whether it do damage or not

@ Aidan-g did you gets yours yet?

wat have u set urs at mate

i dont know by the numbers but if your sitting on the line for a drag race and using it to build up the boost then put set it to where the pops and banging is at its mildest, not harshest!

^thats just the way i do it and for letting off the odd loud bang i wouldnt keep bouncing off it for any longer than a few seconds at about 5k revs