best for insurance?

Neal

Member +
on a glanza or starlet these days?

tried comparethemarket and confused.com, both seem crap if im honest qouting way over the odds..

im 24, 3 years ncb, no accidents or claims, licence for 6 years and im being quoted in the region of £900 for fully comp, i only pay £500 for my 200sx with bell.

Neal

Member +
Iv sent Sky a pm with my number so they can give me a callback, not sure about Quinn they seem to quote fairly high via the comparethemarket/confused websites!

LukeSR

Member +
Iv sent Sky a pm with my number so they can give me a callback, not sure about Quinn they seem to quote fairly high via the comparethemarket/confused websites!

Im with them, third party f+t as my first car... £609 !

Shorty

Member +
sky all mods declaired £860 fully comp @24 3years ncb and no claims oh and had 6 points at the start of the policey and my V is far from standard. sky are great bud.

Neal

Member +
sky all mods declaired £860 fully comp @24 3years ncb and no claims oh and had 6 points at the start of the policey and my V is far from standard. sky are great bud.

Well if thats the case i expect Sky to give me a quote no higher than £700 fully comp if you have points and zero NCB i cant see why they shouldn.. my area isnt that bad and the car is parked off the road on private property.

scot-ish

Member +
Well if thats the case i expect Sky to give me a quote no higher than £700 fully comp if you have points and zero NCB i cant see why they shouldn.. my area isnt that bad and the car is parked off the road on private property.

he said 3 years NCB, but never had a claim

my setup is as yours, except ive got 2 bans declared, and ive got £1000 tpft through confused dot come, with likewise

so your quotes aint to bad, think starlets are just high insurance lol

CLARKY12345

Fresh Recruit
on a glanza or starlet these days?

tried comparethemarket and confused.com, both seem crap if im honest qouting way over the odds..

im 24, 3 years ncb, no accidents or claims, licence for 6 years and im being quoted in the region of £900 for fully comp, i only pay £500 for my 200sx with bell.

Try Adrian Flux Insurance.

skyinsurance

Member +
Not sure if they are the 'best' but by all means try sky insurance.

Funny you should say that, especially at CLARKY12345 works directly for Adrian Flux Insurance :holdit:

FAO Neal - my apologies, I have only just received your private message. You have a voicemail.

Kind regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance
TGTT (Registered) Trader :haha:

Craig_GT

Lifer
Comparethemarket n such are a load of shit mate, they add their own fees on top of the quote!
hence why firms like direct line always quote, "come to us direct"
go to bell, quinn, elephant directly and they'l be about £300 less than what u seen on comparethemarket

Craig