Best race.

Derek

Lifer
What's the best motor race you have ever watched, attended? Be it f1,rally,motogp etc..

Mine has to motogp laguna seca 2008 rossi v stoner, best race of all time imo. To racers on the absolute edge and having to use every ounce of there talent to stay in the race. Epic is the only word.

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
i was pissed once at a burger van and see an evo 8 that had been nicked powerslid round a huge roundabout in basildon and stormed it off up a dual carriageway being chased by about 5 police cars......but then that wernt really an event lol

Phil

Super Moderator
was on the m50 in my starlet and a raced a lambo i only started pulling away after about 180mph. (superior aerodynamics of the ep82)

Phil

ps you asked for this derek(if that really is your name?) lol

on a more serious note, best racing i ever witnessed was the donegal rally, great crack at them stages.

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
was on the m50 in my starlet and a raced a lambo i only started pulling away after about 180mph. (superior aerodynamics of the ep82)

Phil

ps you asked for this derek(if that really is your name?) lol

on a more serious note, best racing i ever witnessed was the donegal rally, great crack at them stages.

:haha:

Phil

Super Moderator
lol
ps: phil wheres my ban button.:p:haha:

Its over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> left a bit more.

Yip right there, a wee bit to the right, just below the page titled "5 things I want to achieve before im 35". Lol

Whats that? You want me to tell you what dereks pages says?

I couldn’t do that, its his desk, that’s stuff private.....

1. own a Subaru
2. become a super mod on tgtt
3. buy back my old ep
4. eat a tuna sandwich
5. turn 34

your aiming high there Derek. Lol

anyways.. you've ruined this thread by replying to this sort of nonsense. Don’t let it happen again mr sup mod.

Phil

Arnold

Lifer
What's the best motor race you have ever watched, attended? Be it f1,rally,motogp etc..

Mine has to motogp laguna seca 2008 rossi v stoner, best race of all time imo. To racers on the absolute edge and having to use every ounce of there talent to stay in the race. Epic is the only word.

I think mine may be that very race too! Was incredible to watch

Rory

Lifer
Nail on the head with this :cool:
Remember juumping about my cousins living room at the time shouting and roaring!

Chris@CCM

Member +
nw200 08 250 race when dunlop took the win on the last lap crazzy saying his dad was killed on the practice 2 days befor hand

best race ive ever seen by miles. awsome:rockon: