bhp

GavinDeLuca

Fresh Recruit
Guys,

Pulled up the passenger carpet mat the other day and found hks fcon has been fitted to my glanza! only had it a week and a bit and the importer didnt mention so i guess hadnt seen it either. Any idea what bhp its probably running at will be with this fitted?

thanks,
Gavin

GavinDeLuca

Fresh Recruit
blitz induction kit and nur spec. Think its got a sports cat too but thats about it. Im taking it to a dyno in jan but just thought it would be nice to have a rough idea.

GavinDeLuca

Fresh Recruit
no cos theres no boost gauge fitted. The previous owner appears to have spent thousands on it though so i would have thought he would have had one fitted if he'd been upping it. I spoke to a bloke from hks and he said he doubts its running standard boost though.

kellygt

Member +
The same thing happened to me when I bought my car there was a lump under the passenger footwell carpet and when I investigated it there was a HKS PFC fcon there my car made 168bhp with a HKS evc 3 set at 0.8 bar HKS actuator set at 0.8 bar a HKS suction kit and a HKS front mount intercooler and Fujitsubo legalis exhaust system but I wouldnt trust the dyno it was on it was an old inertia type dyno (drum in ground job) very inaccurate readings

GavinDeLuca

Fresh Recruit
must be a common mod for them over there then. cool im taking it to a HKS dealer for the dyno in jan so time will tell.