Big Big parts list, breaking starlet

Ok so after 5 years with this EP82 I've decided to sell up, here are the bits up fo sale. I've tried to price every thing up to what i belive its worth but after not really being on the forum for the last year i may of priced things a little off so just let me know, I've described everything as well as possible and if anyone is unhappy with anything they buy from me im happy to take it back and refund you less the postage, if you want any more pics just let me know. I've been on the site for over 6 years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: WEPR Hybird TD04 turbo kit. SOLD

Item Condition: Used with approx 4000miles max and a year old

Price and price conditions: £1250

Extra Info: Brought this kit new from sacha last summer, It includes everything needed, Fmic and pipework, S/S mani and down pipe, TiAL F38 Ext W/G with screamer all oil and water lines, The kit is in good condition as would be expected and has a small amount of play in turbo. Almost as good as new and always warmed/ cooled down. Also come with a universal induction kit attached.

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: WEPR S/S TD05 manifold and downpipe

Item Condition: NEW

Price and price conditions: £340

Extra Info: Brought this new from sacha around 2 years ago (i think) never used and cost £415 so healthy saving for someone and no wait.

Pictures:
448.jpg

447.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Apexi ECU, commander and 3bar map sensor SOLD

Item Condition: Used but in good condition

Price and price conditions: £840

Extra Info: Everything needed to go and run upto 2bar, mapped to a Hybid TD04, and a 8K limit

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: WEPR TD04 I/C kit

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £350

Extra Info: Direct fit for a TD04 turbo setup, Cost me £450 last year. almost new but a couple of the rubber pipes are getting a little cracked.

Pictures:
381.jpg

383.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £20

For sale: Blitz Dual EBC

Price and price conditions: £190

Extra Info: Absolutly amazing EBC and I've had a few, seems to be more reliable than most.

Pictures:
403.jpg

402.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £5

For sale: Turbo SOLD

Price and price conditions: £80

Extra Info: Ok so im not 100% sure on this, i was given this by someone in japan and told it was a Greddy TD05 16G but i honestly have no idea so hopefully someone else does, I've never run it so cant comment on its condition but would recomend a rebuild.

Pictures:

For sale: Exhaust control valve SOLD

Extra Info: This bit of kit has saved my ears on long journeys and help me pass many DB tests for track days good bit of kit and very usefull.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £5

For sale: RSR exhaust system

Price and price conditions: £210

Extra Info: RSR exhaust sytem and i had a powerflow front pipe fitted last year so it stretches to the downpipe.

Pictures:
343.jpg

342.jpg

341.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £30

For sale: Tial F38 Big yellow EXT w/g spring SOLD

Item Condition: New

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: This is a 0.7bar rated spring so good for upto 1.5 bar and used in the tial F38 wastegate.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £2

For sale: K-sport brake kit SOLD

Item Condition: Used around 4000miles

Price and price conditions: £580

Extra Info: seriously amazing kit, more than you could ever need, 6pots and 286mm so should fit 15's, the control with these is emense and unlike alot of kits these pads and discs dont ware out so fast and i cant get them to overheat, comes with everything needed to fit including braided front and rear lines.

link to site below:

http://www.ksport.co.uk/order.asp?id=351&loc=2

Pictures:

For sale: Fully forged 4EFTE SOLD

Item Condition: This engine has 5 years of use and around 16'000 miles

Price and price conditions: £1600

Extra Info: Ross 74mm pistons, pauter rods, TMD race spec valve cover, speedvision cams, valve springs, and HG, ARP headbolts, Uprated plugs, magnetic sump bung and a cambelt kit with 400miles on. Runs fine with no problems and is a very strong engine, no slap when cold and been running strong for 5years. re-seated the valves last year and everything is within tolerances, Has a slight oil leak but im not sure exactly where from. I may consider splitting the engine.

Pictures:

Here is dyno graph from last year, It was running 265bhp and then i added cams, upped the limiter to 8k, fitted a hybrid td04 and a pfc mapped to v-power but unfortunatly it kept spinning up in the roller @ 5.5k so we couldnt get a accurate reading, im confident it was over 300bhp

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash.

For sale: Blitz super sound DV

Item Condition: used but very good condition less than a year old

Price and price conditions: £110

Extra Info: almost new and comes with a couple of diffrent fittings as well as silicon vac pipe and feed pipe, also im sure i have box still.

Pictures:
390.jpg

For sale: Ally pully SOLD

Price and price conditions: £60

Extra Info: Lightweight ally crank pully

Pictures:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Denso 550cc injectors SOLD

Item Condition: used 4000miles

Extra Info: as above they are used but have only seen 4k so in good condition

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £4

For sale: FPR SOLD

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: Adjustable Fuel pressure regulator with in line gauge, hose and vac pipe inc

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £4

For sale: uprated fuel pump

Price and price conditions: £40

Extra Info: Walbro uprated 255lt/h pump

Pictures:

No pic as its still in the tank untill i drain the fuel out but you all know what it looks like.

For sale: Ally rad

Price and price conditions: £100

Extra Info: 4000miles on this, because of the size it wouldnt fit in the usual postion with my TD04 setup so i moved it in front of the cross member instead, has extended hoses for anyone who wants to run the same as well as a small fan and some brackets fitted, should fit in usual position with CT9 ect, rad is in good condition and almost new, very light damage to a few fins but no damage to core.

Pictures:
335.jpg

334.jpg

For sale: optima battery

Price and price conditions: £75

Extra Info: Yellow optima battery 55A/H never run flat and comes with cable for anyone who wants to run it to the boot, no fittings included.

Pictures:
344.jpg

For sale: Cusco 9-point roll cage SOLD

Price and price conditions: £550

Extra Info: This is a around dash cage, comes with door bars and has paddding.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. would be better for pick up but if delivery is wanted i can get a price.

For sale: Bride seat and rail SOLD

Price and price conditions: £200

Extra Info: comfy little seat, comes with rail so is a direct fit, has damage to material on o/s corner as can be seen in pic.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £30

For sale: Willans harness

Extra Info: Year old, good harness, comes with bolt eyes and is undamaged, buckle type fitting and is a 4point.

Pictures:
389.jpg

For sale: LSD Box SOLD

Price and price conditions: £500

Extra Info:This box has had a 1.5 TRD mechanical diff fitted, its in good condition and has been painted, it still has the oil inside as i left the joints on but will have to remove them if driveshafts are not brought. slight and i mean slight crunch going into 2nd from cold if over revved, this is just to cover me as i have yet to have a starlet box that hasnt done this and this one is the least crunchy of all.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash.

For sale: Driveshafts SOLD

Price and price conditions: £65

Extra Info: Standard drivshafts in good condition.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £15

For sale: TRD engine mounts SOLD

Price and price conditions: £150

Extra Info: Awesome condition, seen 4000miles and are as good as new

Pictures:

For sale: Gab coilovers with adjustable top mounts SOLD

Price and price conditions: £300

Extra Info: fully adjustable coilovers, do the job but one of the rear shocks has a slight leak.

Pictures:

For sale: Cusco lower arm bar SOLD

Extra Info: Has scratching but no dents and only a year old.

Pictures:

For sale:Cusco front strut brace

Price and price conditions: £75

Extra Info: adjustable front strut brace in good condition

Pictures:
425.jpg

For sale: Whitline adjustable panhard rod SOLD

Extra Info:One year old, parts of paint flaking but no damage.

Pictures:

For sale: whitline anti lift kit SOLD

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: £45

Extra Info: been fitted for 2 years, still in good condition

Pictures:

For sale: Rear whiteline ARB SOLD

Price and price conditions: £95

Extra Info: Adjustable whiteline ARB, one year old, average condition.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £15

For sale: Front whiteline 24mm heavy duty ARB SOLD

Price and price conditions: £85

Extra Info: whiteline ARB in average condition.

Pictures:

For sale: OEM rear 3-point strut brace SOLD

Price and price conditions: £70

Extra Info: In good condition.

Pictures:

For sale: Momo steering wheel and boss SOLD

Price and price conditions: £35

Extra Info: Average condition.

Pictures:

For sale: Magnecor HT leads SOLD

Price and price conditions: £55

Extra Info:Aabout 2 years old. 8.5mm clip type.

Pictures:

For sale: Greddy oil cooler kit and oil filter reloction kit SOLD

Price and price conditions: £320

Extra Info:Kit is in good condition and has everything needed to fit, no leaks ect and has a nice space for the greddy oil temp kit to plug into if you fancy both ;-)

Pictures:

For sale: Greddy AFR data link SOLD

Price and price conditions: £90

Extra Info: Good bit of kit comes with gauge, harness, data box and replacement lambda sensor.

Pictures:

For sale: Greddy Oil temp data link

Extra Info: Again a good bit of kit comes with oil temp sensor which i had plugged into my oil cooler, harness, data box and gauge, unfortunatly the gauge has a small dent on top of casing.

Pictures:
397.jpg

398.jpg

For sale: Auto gauge Boost gauge SOLD

Price and price conditions: £10

Extra Info: Its in good condition and in some fake carbon pillar thing.

Pictures:

For sale: Auto gauge AFR gauge

Extra Info: In good condition.

Pictures:
437.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire. Postage £5

For sale: Tacho Gauge

Price and price conditions: £15

Extra Info:

Pictures:
401.jpg

For sale: Powder coated inlet manifold

Price and price conditions: inlet £75

Extra Info: Standard inlet manifold, was powder coated last year and is in excellent condition. wont have sensors on when sold.

Pictures:
416.jpg

417.jpg

For sale: Injector rail

Extra Info: Standard rail.

Pictures:
379.jpg

For sale: Yoko Advan neova

Extra Info: Neova track tyres, unsure what compound, starting to run low on edges but no damage and plenty left on the center and will do someone for a couple of trackdays.

Pictures:
449.jpg

450.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £25

For sale: Coil pack & igniter

Price and price conditions: Coil £20. Igniter £30

Extra Info:

Pictures:
330.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £3

For sale: PAS pump

Extra Info:

Pictures:
333.jpg

For sale: Dizzy & rotor

Price and price conditions: £25

Extra Info: This is the dizzy and rotor and in very good condition as its only a year old.

Pictures:
340.jpg

For sale: Horn

Price and price conditions: £5

Extra Info: Goes beep

Pictures:
338.jpg

For sale: Standard map sensor SOLD

Extra Info: Works but has bullet conectors in place of standard conector.

Pictures:

For sale: Grill SOLD

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: Meshed grill.

Pictures:

For sale: Front bumper SOLD

Extra Info: comes with fogs and in average condition.

Pictures:

For sale: Rear bumper

Extra Info: Scratches on one corner.

Pictures:
352.jpg

353.jpg

For sale: Powerflow system SOLD

Extra Info: Its a 2 1/4 inch system (I think need to check) but was a all in one so has been cut in two places to remove, needs a flange for the downpipe and box. back box could do with a new bracket and has some dodgy welding from where the pipe kept punching holes in the box. Needs some TLC.

Pictures:

For sale: Alternator

Extra Info: average condtion

Pictures:
408.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £7

For sale: Starter

Price and price conditions: £35

Extra Info: Average condition

Pictures:
347.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £7

For sale: TT

Extra Info: Turbo timer, it works but the display does not.

Pictures:
405.jpg

For sale: Space saver SOLD

Item Condition: new

Price and price conditions: £25

Extra Info: never used

Pictures:

For sale: wheel nuts SOLD

Extra Info: Only a year old and in good condition, 16 in the set

Pictures:

For sale: Wheels and tyres SOLD

Extra Info: 4 wheels and 4 tyres, as you can see from the pic there are 3 diffrent types of tyres and the alloys have had better days but they do the job and most of the tyres have plenty of life left.

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £40

For sale: speedo converter SOLD

Price and price conditions: £50

Extra Info: converts kph to mph

Picture:

For sale: Excedy paddle clutch SOLD

Price and price conditions: £175

Extra Info: Covered about 6k miles, comes with plate, clutch and release bearing.

Pictures:

For sale: Drive joy rad cap

Extra Info: 0.9 bar rad cap.

Pictures:
IMG_0710.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery, 4% if using paypal or can be payed direct wire or cash. Postage £2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale: Raid hp Boost gauge

Extra Info: Its in good condition 1 bar vac 2 bar boost

Pictures:
IMG_0709.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have plenty of other standard parts so please message if there is anything you want.

Standard cams and springs, Fog lights, Headlights, heather blower, matrix, window motors, sunroof motor, all wimdows, dash, dials, mirrors, gear linkage, fuel tank, steering rack, wiper arms, wiper motor, linkages, passanger seatbelt, standard front seats, clutch cylinder, BMC, parking brake cable, Rear calipers, doors, wings, boot, wishbones, axle, body shell, standard ARB and panhard, ect ect.

Last edited:
Sold parts: Td05 turbo, ecv, 550 inj, whiteline front arb, whiteline rear arb, whiteline panhard rod, rear strut brace, wheels, ht leads, autogauge afr gauge, k-sport brakes, grill, map sensor, n/s/f hub.

shaunsep82

Member +
mate intrested in the....

front fogs the pair
the block with pitsons crank ect
the rocker cover tmd
speedo converter

best to give me a text fella

Also if anyone is waiting for me to get back to them over any parts please let me know as iv been a little overwelmed with all the messages and have had to clear my inbox a few times.

Thanks, Iain