big custom fmic kit

Member +
For sale: custom fmic kit

Item Condition: great, small dent in one of the pipes, hole in the pipe going to the throttle body where there was a dump valve, see pic

Price and price conditions: £200 NOW £150

Extra Info: was from malcolm mcdowells car (momentum motorsport built), 2 of the pipes are stainless, 2 have been sprayed with a chrome type stuff which is flaking, see pics

Pictures:

Contact Details: u2u me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20

Last edited:

Member +
? its all there mate, thats how it came off the car, was used with a garret gt series turbo from memory.
the small hole is in the pipe on right, near the thrttle body side, just after the bend, you can just about see it in the pics when you enlarge it

malcolmgt

Member +
? its all there mate, thats how it came off the car, was used with a garret gt series turbo from memory.
the small hole is in the pipe on right, near the thrttle body side, just after the bend, you can just about see it in the pics when you enlarge it

Ahh thats probably why, does it sit at a different angle as cold pip looks like it just goes straigth up.. if you get me

Member +
sits the way the rest of them sit mate, its my fault, the pics are pretty shit, but i was in a hurry!lol. it fits well like

Phil

Super Moderator
will it fit a 04 fiesta ed?

straight fit? running gt2860 ? lol

bump for a nice kit and reasonable price.

Phil

Member +
they should do, i had them sitting on the front of the breaker and they lined up ok. your more than welcome to come and see how they line up in the front of it if you want?