**Big Irish Meet**Sunday 22nd June 2.30PM, Mullingar**

What will you be driving?

• Total voters
Hows it going??
I have heard that the last few Irish meets didn't go to good due to lack of people attending. Now there are plenty of Glanza's/GT's in Ireland. There are a lot of members who all want a BIG meet so we should try and arrange something. After speaking to a few members we think somewhere near the centre of Ireland would be the best option to try and give a even distance of travel for everyone.
So we are going to meet in Cavan (pretty central) on Sunday June 22nd around 2pm. The exact location hasn't been decided yet but if anyone from around this area knows a good place to go which will be hassle/police free then let us know.
If possible anyone who can attend put their name down on the list so we get an idea of numbers. Also if you could complete the poll to say what you will be driving to get an idea of how many Glanza's/GT's are attending.
This will be a great day out with good craic, loads of pictures and a wee bit of fun. Also if this works out good maybe we could then try and arrange a BIG RR day which again will be good craic.
Ill start the list:

1; 97'GlanzaVTurbo (Christy)

Thanks
Christy

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I'm not 100% concrete yet but should be able to go. Depends mostly on location. i'd rather a more rural setting if possable. just so we don't attract a crowd of non starleteers.

1: 97'GlanzaVTurbo (Christy)
2: Franza1 ( Frankie )

Duff

Member +
I'll only be home from Gran Canaria but I should be able to make this as its not too far of a drive!

3: Duff ( Taidgh )

I'm not 100% concrete yet but should be able to go. Depends mostly on location. i'd rather a more rural setting if possable. just so we don't attract a crowd of non starleteers.

This is a good point Frankie and is something I want to avoid aswell casue want the day to run smooth and for no d**ks to come and try and spoil or fun.
:p
So does anyone from around the Cavan area know of any good spots we could go?? We could meet in town and then all drive out to a rural location??
Christy

bigdoods

Member +
ya believe.cant wait for finally a proper meet with lads that are serious about moddin:) serious cars down at killarney rally this wkend.defo will be there

P-ROONEY

Member +

cool,dont know anybody here ,but i'll be there for sure

4:p-ROONEY

Chris@CCM

Member +
sounds good guys

4: mi16chris (chris)

alan_d

Lifer
I hope to attend if the car is built in time, would be good mapping run! Ill be down in the 4efe Turbo Sportif hopefully.

5: Alan_D (Alan)

I'll take a doss over should be a bit of craic. I'll get on to a few mates who dont be on here see will they bring theres.

5: Alan_D (Alan)
6: Corey_gt (Corey)