***big valve head***

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
For sale: startlet big valve head

Item Condition: new never fitted, port polished 1mm oversize valve's, cruise valve spring's reground cam's aprx 272's 11mm of lift, all professionally machine up and shimmed ready to fit

Price and price conditions: £1500

Extra Info: Pictures:
023-5.jpg

025-3.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up or postage at extra cost

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah spec sheet is there and onto the firm about getting me the flow charts and exactly what they done to the head

turboloon

Member +
ooo auber sexy!!!!this would go lovely with my forged btm end i'm getting pity i can't afford it though....:(..glwts

buckets

Member +
Just asking with the lift you have there would this mean the pistons need cutting ?sorry is it cut out to run stud bolts

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
was no need dude, was running wiesco piston's on the same spec head and was spot on, mind the valve's come out at a angle and not straight down, we did think this too when we first got them back lol
yeah has be very slightly drilled out to allow the stud's im talking very minor

billybob

Untrusted Seller
should of pm me about this two weeks ago id of taking it lad ,if you have it still in 2 weeks time pm me ,might be able to pick it up off ya

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Can't believe this is still not bought! The head is probably thee most expensive part of the car to mod and here's one sitting for peanuts!

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
these heads made SUCH a difference, the power came in ALOT quicker and was nut's would light up in 4th no bother at only 1,2 bar lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
not this exact head but the exact same spec head, this head here is fresh from the engineer's never even been fitted!!!, maybe you can buy as a spare just incase your's blow's out through the bonnet! lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
WELLLL less talk and abit more action dude!!!, get the trailor and come over for the weekend!!,

random question... have ya had the baby yet dude? hope all's good

Status
Not open for further replies.