biltz nur spec

Sparky gt

Fresh Recruit
Hi I was just wondering if to keep the insert in or take it out or does it not much diffrents I will be running a bar went up and runnig

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I have the japspeed version (based on blitz) & ive kept my bung in as i think it draws too much attention etc...

Sounds perfect with it in & sounds awesome on boost :)

Give it a test with both mate as its only one bolt holding that bitch in :)

buster1981

Member +
Cant say what it would be like on the starlet but when I used the bung in my gtr it hampered the performance quite noticibly

Sparky gt

Fresh Recruit
I have the japspeed version (based on blitz) & ive kept my bung in as i think it draws too much attention etc...

Sounds perfect with it in & sounds awesome on boost :)

Give it a test with both mate as its only one bolt holding that bitch in :)

ye i have had it out before but just put hks actuator new manifold decat boost controller and toms ecu on so just looking to see if the performance was affected or not

Sparky gt

Fresh Recruit
Cant say what it would be like on the starlet but when I used the bung in my gtr it hampered the performance quite noticibly

ye my mate had the same thing with his twin supra he put it in and lost loads of power but unsure if it would have the same effect or at least not as bad on the starlet

Blak_Mamber

Member +
hmmmmm I may take mine out & see how loud it is since getting my new turbo fitted. If its too loud, then its going back in :p