Bishops court 10th of may

miles

Fresh Recruit
Hi lads i was up in bishops court today for my first time i had a great day...
there was loads of races drag, time attack, and track racing, etc...
there was very few starlets though but one of them was a 4wd starlet a lad called wee john or something is he on this site some great racing out of him, there was also 2 honda civics with turbos a red one and a black one. One of them was 260bhp an the other was 300bhp i think but wee john managed to beat them i was very suprised as his starlet was only 240bhp, does anyone have any video clips of today as i forgot to bring my camera, if anyone was up there today please leave comments thank lads :beer::beer::beer::beer:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
i cant seem to see any videos and yes wee john is on the site any other starlets turn up seemed a great day for it.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I've a couple of vids one of me in my car and one of my brother in my car. My run the car died in 3rd, thought I killed it and launch control failed on the line hence the over rev and crap launch.

I beat the red Turboed civic by miles, wasn't that impressed with it.

My brothers 13.7 run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp001fqYMU8

Mine, think it was 15.9 haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7mUGX-3dg

Theres another vid on my brothers phone I'll have to get, was racing a supercharged Golf, was a great race, he just got me at the line by about a bumper.

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Definatly slower than last month in terms of HP but quick all the same, a far far nicer power delivery, very smooth and pulled through 3rd a 4th alot harder.

miles

Fresh Recruit
ya good goin lad pity about the launch controller but still a fast little car lad well done great chatter of the turbo :drive: i heard the fella in the black turbo civic had hes car up for sale after wee john gave him a beating :haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
what brake was the civic turbo must of been fast was it sir or type r as i think i seen a type r super charged one on you tube in bishops court last month .is that the one?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
what brake was the civic turbo must of been fast was it sir or type r as i think i seen a type r super charged one on you tube in bishops court last month .is that the one?

The one I raced was a red Sir style one, meant to be putting out around 260hp. The Black one was a Type R and was putting out about 300hp

billybob

Untrusted Seller
not bad 300 bhp turboed civic and weejohn 245 bhp :rockon:and spuddy what power were you throwing out today?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
not bad 300 bhp turboed civic and weejohn 245 bhp :rockon:and spuddy what power were you throwing out today?

I can only guess the power but at 1 bar boost she didn't loose any grip in 2 in gear so musta been around the 230-240 mark.