Bishops Court 17th

A

Animal GT

Testing the track car.

dont tink ill be racin! might be there doh..
not enough cash to get diff in,trailer,racen fee etc..

whens the next 1 on?
would hopefuly have all done by then

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
dont tink ill be racin! might be there doh..
not enough cash to get diff in,trailer,racen fee etc..

whens the next 1 on?
would hopefuly have all done by then

The next ones in November I think on the 15th, hopefully it stays dry!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
seems this is going to start at 2 oclock ,dont think i will be heading up for that as it was a pure mess the last one :mad:

Ted

Member +
corrolla turdo getting a rare outing at this 2moro, expect some :work: as the day goes on!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Looking forward to this and the weather is to be good, is there anyone else going bar myself, ted and weejohn?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Think I seen ur motor online, nice going car. I'd be interested in what gearbox upgrade ur going for.

Ted

Member +
just back, bit of a disaster with timing gear not working properly AND corolla blowing seals due to mystery high oil pressure:mad: but thanks a lot spuddy for a couple of runs in your yoke, she goes alright:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
just back, bit of a disaster with timing gear not working properly AND corolla blowing seals due to mystery high oil pressure:mad: but thanks a lot spuddy for a couple of runs in your yoke, she goes alright:)

Aye she goes well lad...........when she's in gear :homer: :p

Phil

Super Moderator
teeheeheee

weejohn was wishing you so well, ive no idea how it could possibly have went wrong ted lol

btw if you want to really crack a good time get yourself a stock type r civic spuddy :)

Phil