Bishops Court in the morning (04/07/2010)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Prob very late but who is heading tomorrow for a blast up the strip or to watch?

I'm going to take my motor, its STILL not mapped :( but I'll run with what I got, was going to bung in the race fuel and run nitrous but there no point spending a fortune on a day thats not for points.

My new tyres/custom rims still havn't appeared after 6 weeks so old worn out r888s will have to do. Least I can practice my launch technique, I seem to be loosing 0.2secs on my 0-60ft than some of the other gus on similare tyres, though mine are a harder compound.

weeJohn

Lifer
Have fun and good luck lads.

As that man said Spuddy, you should have had it set up and running for this one. Its not tyres that have been holding you back and you would have another chance to lsee how it runs in the race circumstances.

No more second chances now as they are all Championship rounds after this.l

I will sprint up and down the beach a few times to make me feel like I am there lol.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Prob very late but who is heading tomorrow for a blast up the strip or to watch?

I'm going to take my motor, its STILL not mapped :( but I'll run with what I got, was going to bung in the race fuel and run nitrous but there no point spending a fortune on a day thats not for points.

My new tyres/custom rims still havn't appeared after 6 weeks so old worn out r888s will have to do. Least I can practice my launch technique, I seem to be loosing 0.2secs on my 0-60ft than some of the other gus on similare tyres, though mine are a harder compound.

you deffo need it mapped and running right lad so you can get to know how the car is running .seems youve not had the car running right this year at all .time to get it sorted asap:(

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Aye turn out was poor and the wind was rediculous lol!!

Very happy with the car today running consistant 13.8sec runs all day, just need more boost on there and we're laughing.

The bloody camera I brought with me the batterys where flat in it so got no video unfortunatly.

billybob

Untrusted Seller

Very happy with the car today running consistant 13.8sec runs all day, just need more boost on there and we're laughing.

The bloody camera I brought with me the batterys where flat in it so got no video unfortunatly.

hopefully your car will be mapped to spec for the next round ,still need to run 11s lad:)

weeJohn

Lifer

Glad it gave you no problems mate, hopefully it wont when its fully charged up lol.

The car not the camera I mean.