Black Glanza V

R33f

Fresh Recruit
As above really, needs to be a clean example, no sheds, be on the road ready to go, I've been around the car scene, Evo's, Fast French hot hatches (i'm on the usual forums under the same name) so I want something that's been tinkered with a bit although I won't mind a standard spec one but if I smell bullshit, i'm staying clear. Willing to travel up to 100 miles from Birmingham but don't disappoint me with silly problems, breaks, suspension need to be spot on, tyres all road legal, lights working, engine running spot on, no oil leaks, cracks, knocking, smoking, needs to have a clean straight body shell with no rust bubbles, patches, basically a good un. Needs to be visually in good condition, and drive spot on too, yes I know the cars 10+ years old now but i know what's around, i've looked at a few importer sites but nothing floats my boat atm

If you think you have something i'd be interested in, drop me a PM, remember, if I smell shit, i'll tell you it stinks.

Mo

Last edited:

SupaStu

Member +
No messing with you dude lol, mint ones are normally mint prices, but should be got with a good search. Or get a low mileage one imported at a 1999 age and spec.

stuarty1

Member +
i hav just imported a black 1999 glanza with forty thousand miles fill fujitsubo exuast system cusco coil overs blitz super sound dump valve and carbon fibre bonet and a few other bits and bobs the only thing it did not cum over with alloys just wheel trims i am goin ta put it through a sva test them regester it but how much you lookin ta spend the car is supper clean came in as grade 4.0 pm if you want to no more