Black GT in Aldershot!

Hazzagray

Member +
Saw a Black GT on A325 from North camp to Aldershot! Nice lil GT young lad driving! where are you! I wanna have a look at your car!:drive::drive:

addz

Member +
Quite a few GT's around that area and the surrounding such as Guildford, but I don't think they belong on the forum. Well unless they are shy to talk on here lol

addz

Member +
I hide in Woking mate :) but do come to Guildford quite a bit. I am everywhere but not much in Hampshire unless i'm going to the coast

I think it's my mate suspected_psycho as he was on his way to mine :) he said u grinned at him and he waved lol
Is urs a silver glanza as he said he saw a silver one go by :)

XPS420

Fresh Recruit
hhhm,how come i never see GTs or Glanzas, i am constantly going to Farnborough and Aldershot :eek:

XPS420

Fresh Recruit
haha i know, since i told you "i have seen you driving about a few times" after that i have never seen you lol

Hazzagray

Member +
You say Grin making me sound like a school kid lol. i did get overly excited when i saw it though! Yep mine was a silver Glanza, i saw yours aswell shelly a while back at the BP in mytchett bt my gf wouldnt stop lol! yours is white with silver tints?
We need to get a meet together then as this is like the first time my car has worked in ages!

thomllee1981

Member +
give me a couple of weeks to get the GT up and running again and im up for a meet been ages since a good local meet up meet up!

and i will be harassing you lot down that way alot soon as my daughters have moved down that way

haha i know, since i told you "i have seen you driving about a few times" after that i have never seen you lol

:p that's not my fault, iam always :drive: about, i sometimes see your car but it's mainly in the carpark :)

You say Grin making me sound like a school kid lol. i did get overly excited when i saw it though! Yep mine was a silver Glanza, i saw yours aswell shelly a while back at the BP in mytchett bt my gf wouldnt stop lol! yours is white with silver tints?
We need to get a meet together then as this is like the first time my car has worked in ages!

lol, that's what he told me :p Oh i know who you are now, Harry! Thought you was selling bits and bobs off that car? Still havent seen you about in ur car yet, U saw me at BP garage, oh that was just after the snow in January right as i was looking for some super unleaded fuel as there was like none everywhere!! Didn't even fill up at that BP either cos the queue did my head in at first then there was no super unleaded lol.

give me a couple of weeks to get the GT up and running again and im up for a meet been ages since a good local meet up meet up!

and i will be harassing you lot down that way alot soon as my daughters have moved down that way

Defo Tommy :) it's been a while since we had a meet going around here, should do one in Guildford.

thomllee1981

Member +
guildford meet sounds good to me just have to keep the local chav's away!
mind you they might get a little shock of auto power! when its all done.

Hazzagray

Member +
When shall we do it?
Shelly, I did sell a few bits, fuel pump, apexi power fc strut brace n a seat.
That is my local petrol station, i live like round the corner from that, my motors on the road now after an age of it not being the case, so i could drive to a meet instead of pushing it...or towing it :D