Black GT with kit in Rochester Kent & Black glanza in Camberley

Was down in Kent today, i heard a car go pass from my cousin's place in Rochester, think i saw GT rear tail lights. As we left we went up a really steap road, the GT was parked on the corner ontop of that steap hill.
Black with a kit on it, not sure what, Red polished lip, i think 4 spoke. With a TRD i think sticker near the bottom side skirt.

Also a black glanza passed me in Camberley, with blue tinted headlight bulbs.
Lol, dunno how i spotted it as it was dark.

mikeyb

Member +
the glanza was me, lol. yours was the 5th glanza i spotted in about 3 hours that night, lol. two silver glanza's in reading, a white glanza in reading, what looked like a purple sr look a like in reading and yours in camberly.

Hello, i did try turn around but i lost you at the roundabout as you were too far ahead. No way how many glanzas have u seen?????????? iam getting rid of my car its becoming too well known now :(
There is a silver one around and he was in Reading last night too he said. Is urs running about 200hp? as he heard there was a black one around running something like that.

Last edited:

mikeyb

Member +
i thought u might of tried turning round, didnt really think to stop, was abit tired, lol. yeah i saw the silver one your on about, had a carbon fibre bonnet i think. a mate spoke to him early and said it was running 208bhp i think, saw him on the motorway, all i can say shame i was 4 up, lol. neway, i keep seeing a few on sundays, but nvr in black like mine. we should have a berkshire meet or something, theres obviously a few of us around, lol. think i saw yours at the last meet in bluewater, lightwater shopping center, i get muddled up between the 2.

Iam from around the area where you are anyway lol, Ascot is a posh area where u are from.

The silver one with the CF bonnet is running 230hp if it's the one with the Varis bonnet, will be meeting up with him sometime i guess at Tesco or something. U wanna come out too when we meet up?

mikeyb

Member +
ascot isnt that posh, lol. its the racecourse which makes it posh. i lve about 5 mins from there, also saw a black glanza in ascot, lol. he doesnt live in the area though so thats ok kinda. my mate has as white ep 82 as well. looked like a varis bonnet, what mods has it got? do u mean the tesco in camberly? yeah that sounds cool, would be good to meet a few like minded people in this area.

Ascot is posh!! U must like drive through sunningdale and stuff, all big houses there!! Plus u always see nice cars too around there lol.
Yeah i can probably organise a mini meet at tesco or something. My friend drives a black GT and also my bf drives a black quadlight GT. Could maybe get them out if possible as they hardly come out.

mikeyb

Member +
lol, well ok maybe sunningdale and that area is posh. like i said its only because of the racecourse. neway, that all sounds cool. wonder how many starlets are actually in the berkshire area??

king_stu

Member +
GT all the way buddy! Glanzas suck, WHOOP WHOOP THE GT'S!! only kidding guys....hehe

So when is this meet then shelly? We dating it for "shopping night" lol

Well, we had a little mini meet of our 3 cars last night at tesco lol, erm....... i shall arrange something for you lot soon. Can't do tonight, or next tuesday night. Erm..... watch this space :)

yeah i was messing around with stu then ur car got my attention, stu didnt believe it was a glanza and it was :p
Was damn cold last night! Nice little glanza you have Mike :)

mikeyb

Member +
yeah it was cold, lol. thanks, yours is nice too, must admit i prefered the volks on it, lol. and all those lil toy things u have on ur dash, what are they? when looking in my when i got it i found 3 just like them stuck down by the drivers seatbelt, now there hanging from my rear view mirror.

LOL mine are just little toys i've stuck on the dash, no getting away from being a girls car huh :) These are my winter rims, so the other rims are tucked away until the summer. Prefer these cos i don't have to worry about them or polish them :D
I didn't see ur toys on the rear view mirror, notice u havent got a rear parcel shelf though.

mikeyb

Member +
could imagine a bloke drive urs, not, lol. good idea about having different rims for the winter! yeah the parcel shelf came with these massive speakers on them and were abit naft so i took them out but that left holes in the shelf so took that out too, lol.

Lol used to be owned by a bloke but i kinda made it more of a girls car lol. Yeah i made the mistake of not having winter rims and my split rims went all manky. Had to get them refurbed.
Oh u mean standard speakers? yeah they are huge, but u can get some material to cover the whole parcel shelf, sorted :D no more holes