Black Quadlight Starlet GT - For Sale £1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayyib

Lifer
For sale: Black Quadlight GT 1995

Item Condition: Not the mintest

Price and price conditions: £1900 or nearest offer

Extra Info: 10 months tax, 4 months MOT. In black, few small dents on both doors, scrape on bonnet which is rusting a little and two small dents on the bootlid. Few scratches here and there, scuff on corner of front bumper.

Mods are relocated K&N filter, baileys BOV, Glanza alloys with good tres, Pi springs on Monroe shocks and PIAA headlight bulbs (cost £82!!!) Exhaust recently fitted with new gaskets. Price reflects condition as you can see. Some stock parts also available such as stock airbox.

The engine on the car is in great nick, no smoking etc. Its had a new engine last summer, when it was also converted from auto to manual. The engine had done 55k and was bought from a trusted ebay seller. It has been compression tested and all new gaskets had been fitted.

The car makes a knocking sound on the drivers side. This is because it needs a new drivershaft which would cost about £50. The lambda sensor also needs replacing because I think the wire ripped for it. The gearbox also crunches slighly when shifting to second gear SOMETIMES only...

Also the front grille is quite tacky but we have another one which is in primer which will go with the car, that one is in good nick just needs painting.

Pictures:

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

DSC01868.jpg

DSC01869-1.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01873.jpg

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

Contact Details: PM or 07842539329.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

tayyib

Lifer
i don't know where the police got that this car had been in a hit and run from, the only reason i'm selling this is because i can't bloody get insured on it, i now have an ep91, so this really needs to sell. im shocked that ive had no one come to view it, will be getting more pics taken and going up on ebay in the next two weeks, just in need of a new driveshaft and the lambda sensor before i put it up on there.

Idrees

Banned
Alright bud,

Many people have said that, so my brother is after a driveshaft and lambda sensor which he will get fitted before sale, this will hopefully help it sell. The price may be raised a little though. I will keep you updated :)

gv1.3

Admin
We do not allow spamming in threads and some of the comments that were deleted at the request of the seller may be viewed as spam.

I have had a couple of PMs from members asking me to comment in this thread and so I will. I want to first state that I hope that you get what you are looking for for the car and it is a really good price and a nice looking car.

My comment is this: The police have contacted the previous owner in relation to a car with this registration being involved in a hit and run. You as the owner have stated that the car was not involved in any accidents. So my advice is any potential buyer check with the police to make sure there are no outstanding issues and for the current owner to do the same.

Now back to the sale, all the best,

Dylan

59bhp

Member +
its 1900 quid for a starlet ffs, its not gonna me mint, fix it yaself.

i wud fix the 2 probs and jack up the price idrees as its far to cheap already, people just want something for nothing.

Idrees

Banned
Thanks dude

My brother would like this thread locked for the moment please. Cars not for sale at the moment, its going to be fixed and the price will be raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.