Blitz Electronic boost controller

OllieTurbo

Member +
For sale: Blitz electronic boost controller

Item Condition: Good - used

Price and price conditions: £100 +4% paypal fees

Extra Info: Held 1.4bar perfectly on my glanza. high or low boost at the flick of a switch :)

Pictures:
28072010193.jpg

28072010192.jpg

28072010191.jpg

Contact Details: pm or 07796361505

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up from Bristol or Gloucester, or can post for about £7

nazzurro19

Member +
hi please could you explain to me how these work, how would i use it? alsocan it be used with a standard ECU ? and lastly is this something i could fit myself or would it be best to have it fitted and tuned at a garage ?

OllieTurbo

Member +
hi please could you explain to me how these work, how would i use it? alsocan it be used with a standard ECU ? and lastly is this something i could fit myself or would it be best to have it fitted and tuned at a garage ?

Im not that great with cars and usally pay my mate to do most of my work as hes a mechanic However these arent really that hard to fit, the boost controller has a switch on it to let you flick between high and low boost which u can have set to what ever you want. You can use boostcontrollers with standard ecus, but if your going to be turning the boost up for a bar say you may want to get fueling etc sorted.

cheerz

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
its a steal at that price someone buy it, its rated this :p free bump if i didnt have one i would defo have it btw the one i got is a blitz as well :D