Blitz K1-200v Turbo Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAshton

Member +
For sale:

Blitz K1-200v Turbo Charger

Item Condition:

Used. This turbo possibly has an oil seal issue. I had it on for around 3 months and it started smoked around 30% of the time when warm and on idle. Now it may not be a problem with the turbo it may be my oil feed / return pipe that was causing the problem. I fitted my old CT9 on which did smoke, just less than the K1 whilst swapping them over I cleaned out the oil feed / return pipe and since then my CT9 has never smoked leading me to believe there was a blockage causing raised pressure in the turbo causing the oil seals to leak on both turbo's. As ive said my CT9 is now fine but i cant be doing with the hassle of swapping it back over on a maybe.

Wastegate has a hairline crack which effects it in no way at all

Ill also include the blitz actuator which boosts 0.6 lo and 1.1 hi

Price and price conditions:

£250 + Postage

Extra Info:

This is an extra rare turbo, ive only seen 1 more of these for sale before quite capable of running upwards of 200bhp.

Pictures:

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Contact Details:

Reply or PM, Call or text 07708939282

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

£20 with royal mail.

scot-ish

Member +
if you could prove it wasnt oil seals, i would take it, but dunno how long it would take you to put it on, and check, im not to keen on rebuilding one tho

cheers

DavidAshton

Member +
@ Scott If i knew / could prove the seals were fine I wouldnt be selling so cheap infact it would still be on my car I just cant be doing with the hassle of swapping turbo's again incase it does smoke, ive finally got my car running hassle free so im just enjoying it for a change.

Anyway pics that people have requested.

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

As you can see it has quite a lot of oil covering it, this is where it leaked from the compressor outlet over a number of months, i could have cleaned it off but im not trying to hide anything. Part of it is due to the fact ive left some oil in the turbo so it wont seize up and it spilled everywhere when getting it out. Also crack is a little bigger than i though but i can guarentee it wont effect anything.

Shorty

Member +
tbh at this price some one should just buy it, and see if it needs new seals then so be it. no one can grumble at that price as the only other iv ever seen for sale whent for over £900. so well worth the gamble imo! good luck withe sale mate. awesome rare turbo.

riko666

Member +
Exactly ^^^ I've been on the hunt for one for about 3 years...the ones that came and went, were all from £550-£800 which is faintly ridiculous...even got offered one for £1200. I got one recently, in terrible condition for the same price as this one, and I can tell you this one is in fairer condition..

right im stupidly tempted to have this can someone give me a rough idea on what sort of figures this would help you acheive? round about the same as a hybrid ct9 would? or more?

when would it be on full boost etc.

Glanza D

Member +
ill stand in for david here but over 200 should be easily avaliable as previous owner did 190odd at a bar with blitz ecu (crap overfueling map type thing) at 1.2+ bar and decent managment it should be 220+

cant answer about shaft play although i speak to david alot and he didnt mention it so can only asume its well within tolerances

also he had a price from keirz to have seals done and it rebuilt and balanced for under 200 think it was 180 mark but couldnt be sure

it has good spool making a bar at under 3.5k (duno exactly) and when he said it smoked i think he was being abit of a worrying girl as i didnt think it hardly smoked lol

DavidAshton

Member +
All pm's replied too, got someone local coming to look at it tomorrow, chances are there going to take it so if anyone really want its let me know soon as.

As driver said guy i got it off made 190bhp with a cat in and air filter at end of efi pipe, i know someone is running one on here at 212bhp and i think toytuing's first car ran something like 189whp at 1.2 bar on a stock enigine, there is a vid on youtube. So im certain big power can be achieved i just dont have the money to push it.

I made 1.1bar by 2900 rpm using a bleed valve to control boost so there not slow to spool.

I spoke to kierz who works at midland turbo and he said circa 200 to get the seals done, strip it down and rebuild and balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.