Blitz K1-200V

Hi everybody. My car is in bit at the moment and i going putting her back on the road. I have a K1 lying around but it needs a rebuild and i was just wondering if any of you knew if it was possible to get a rebuild kit for it or where to send it to get it rebuilt, thanks in advance :)

Its a deadly little turbo, it was on the car before i got the K24 kit and it was as responsive as fook. I could prob get away with just slapping it back on, there is only a small bit of play but id rather have it perfect since im doing everything else on the car

Im from ireland and i dont think there are any respectable turbo companies here lol. Any chance you could name a few for me and i'll try and contact them myself, cheers

Posting it over to the UK is no problem at all, thats not what im saying, im saying i dont know what companies in the UK to post it to so if anyone can name a few UK companies that can rebuild it i'll get in contact with them :)

hubbygt

Member +
Great little turbo, not much bigger than the ct9 at all. Can handle a max of 1.2 bar great response but the power figures achievable with one are more in the region of 200 - 210ish bhp unlike that of a hybrid that you could maybe achieve 230 odd bhp with. I'd still have the k1 anyday mate. Worthy the rebuild imo