Blitz K1 turbo charger

jam

Member +
Hi,Someone selling his Blitz K1 turbo charger+downpipe. Does any1 knows the specs and Bhp of this turbo? How about compare to TD04.Thanks

sanchez

Member +
I think the Blitz K1 is just a hybrid ct9 if i remember correctly..
someone else can confirm this though :)

jam

Member +
I think the Blitz K1 is just a hybrid ct9 if i remember correctly..
someone else can confirm this though :)

yes its looks like CT9 Hybrid same shell but bigger inside. its very expensive the turbo kit is it worth the money what Bhp should I expect with emu,Fmic,3`exhaust and equal length manifold.Thanks

hubbygt

Member +
Its a slight hybrid of a ct9 with better response. Powerwise compared to a tdo4 it's not near the figures that a tdo4 can reach. Should see around 200bhp out of one. In terms of spool rate mine spooled fully 18psi by 2600 rpm. Good little turbo. Running mine at 212bhp with 198lbft at 18psi. Hope this helps

jam

Member +
Its a slight hybrid of a ct9 with better response. Powerwise compared to a tdo4 it's not near the figures that a tdo4 can reach. Should see around 200bhp out of one. In terms of spool rate mine spooled fully 18psi by 2600 rpm. Good little turbo. Running mine at 212bhp with 198lbft at 18psi. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info brother.Whats the approximate price of this turbo kit? How about compare to Tong GT specs CT9 Turbo?Thanks

sanchez

Member +
As Hubby said mate, depends what you want?

Response, the Blitz K1 would be awesome, with the parts you listed also,

But do you want more power? forged engine?

I think people usually get around the 220bhp mark at about 1bar on a Td04, but as Hubby said he got just over 200bhp with the K1?

hubbygt

Member +
Similar to other ct9 hybrid in terms of bhp. However the spool up will not be as quick as it would with the k1.

A tdo4 is a good setup for fast road use too tho imo.

A blitz k1 kit price, now that I couldt tell you as I'm sure they stopped making them years ago. Not certain when tho.

At the end of the day pal you really need to think what your after whether it be response, big power figures or what?

jam

Member +
Similar to other ct9 hybrid in terms of bhp. However the spool up will not be as quick as it would with the k1.

A tdo4 is a good setup for fast road use too tho imo.

A blitz k1 kit price, now that I couldt tell you as I'm sure they stopped making them years ago. Not certain when tho.

At the end of the day pal you really need to think what your after whether it be response, big power figures or what?

am looking for great power and punch going 1bar stock internal for the moment plan to forge later mate.

hubbygt

Member +
Oh right mate well whatever you do best of luck with it and if you end up with the k1 pm me if you need any help or info

jam

Member +
Oh right mate well whatever you do best of luck with it and if you end up with the k1 pm me if you need any help or info

Thanks brother cheers.I think I will go for TD04 as I will e pushing 1.5bar on forge engine later.Thanks again